Complete Shop for sale

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool cues , joint protectors , Inlay machine with 13 brass plates , 4 lathes , . I just got out of hospital and this time I am retiring . everything must go . . NO I have not ca,e up with price carved on stone . Some instructional time might be available , depending on my recovery time . tex best 253-226-0932 Thanks

THIS COULD TAKE SOME TIME , I NEED ANOTHER SERGERY TO REMOVE GULL BLADDER AND THEM FINISH A COUPLE ALREADY STARTED PROJECTS , THEN EVERYTHING CAN GO . I GOT MUCH MORE RESPONCE THAT I FIGURED SO FAR . THERE ARE GOING TO BE SOME HURT FEELINGS , WHICH I AM VERY SORRY FOR , MY FAULT , I SHOULD NEVER LISTED SO EARLY .

Last edited:

JerseyBill

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool cues , joint protectors , Inlay machine with 13 brass plates , 4 lathes , . I just got out of hospital and this time I am retiring . everything must go . . NO I have not ca,e up with price carved on stone . Some instructional time might be available , depending on my recovery time . tex best 253-226-0932 Thanks
Hi, hope you're ok.
I'm an old guy trying to make cues. I need a Porper lathe or a cueman Deluxe lathe. Maybe other stuff you have also.
thanks Bill

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jim. I never bought any from you but enjoy your reputation and offerings. You’re a quality person. Good luck with your health…. Hopefully you feel good enough to enjoy the world outside the shop.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
Very sorry to hear about your Health, and that you are retiring. You are in my prayers for a fast recovery. Good luck with the sale of the shop. I hope you will stay around here and visit with us.
Dave

tsp&b

Silver Member
Jim, Sorry to hear that you have decided to call it quits on the cue business. I wish you well in all your future endeavors. Please just let me know if I can help you in any way. Good health, good luck and good shooting!

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about the health issues Jim. You are a class act and to this day I enjoy the two cues you made for me (a BRW Bear-blank sneaky (OK, you didn't make that one FOR me but I was fortunate enough to be able to buy it from you) and a maple-burl Omori-blank sneaky). Hope all works out well with the shop sale and more importantly your recovery.

Best Regards,

Dave

WilleeCue

The Barefoot Cuemaker
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Jim.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and a quick sale on your equipment.
If you ever travel to Corpus Christi Texas please stop in and visit.
361-563-1303

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
About time you started to ''run out''. :)

I'm happy for yah....enjoy your future, there's many more good times to be had.
Hope your body repairs go well, it's amazing what they are able to do to fix age and attrition issues.
Now if us old guys could sleep 10 hrs straight each, we'd likely out live our SS. :)
bm

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Is that Adams still available in the cheap cues folder? I would be interested in that.

EDIT: Top cue in this picture.

P5101348_zps8tzz8sdh.jpg

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Jim.
Wishing you a speedy recovery and a quick sale on your equipment.
If you ever travel to Corpus Christi Texas please stop in and visit.
361-563-1303
I got a call from Jim Baxter , your Texas neighbor . Thanks Bud