CONGRATS Lyn Weschler (our very own Cardiac Kid) SBE Super Senior Champion!!!

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Iggy,

Last year, second was $1000. This year $800. Actually the only payout that stayed the same was first at $1500. If you do the math, Allen actually paid out MORE than he took in on the event. 128 x $50 equals $6400. The payouts total $6700!!!!!! From my perspective, way to go Allen!

Lyn

Time to change your sig line, Lyn.

just make it....SBE champion...and Julio wants my autograph.
:bow-down:

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Time to change your sig line, Lyn.

just make it....SBE champion...and Julio wants my autograph.
:bow-down:

Julio does want your autograph. You'll have to come down here to give it to him though!!!!! It's been too many years since we saw you. You're still a legend around here. Stay healthy till then.

Lyn

ignomirello

Tony IGGY
Silver Member
Your Right!

Iggy,

Last year, second was $1000. This year $800. Actually the only payout that stayed the same was first at $1500. If you do the math, Allen actually paid out MORE than he took in on the event. 128 x $50 equals $6400. The payouts total $6700!!!!!! From my perspective, way to go Allen!

Lyn

Your Right :) I should have done some math :)

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
If you dont know Lynn he just wins everything. I was pulling for you. Congrats.

Did the unnamed player really stiff you on the score? Inquiring minds want to know. One reason I refuse to play him unless forced in tournament play. Count my fingers every time I shake his hand :eek: :p . Really too bad. He's a nice guy with too big an ego to cover his ability. He "coulda been somebody, coulda been a contenda, instead he's just a bum".

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Your Right :) I should have done some math :)

Forgot to mention, he had 157 players in 2011. This year, the field was limited to 128! Last year he took in $7850 from the 157 players. Added the payouts and found he returned $8000 to the 16 paid players. Like this year, way to go Allen!!!!!

Lyn

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Again, congrats to Lyn Wechsler!

Just received word that the photos of Lyn's match (and of Dave Daya's) have been posted to NYC Grind:

http://nycgrind.com/the-latest/dave...onship-lyn-wechsler-claims-super-seniors-sbx/

2013-04-07-SBX-Day-4-BCL_0142.jpg

20130407-IMG_1030-copy.jpg

Congrats, Lyn! It was a pleasure to sweat your matches! And to watch a mutual friend, Dave Daya, win two hill-hill nail-biters over Stan Tourangeau two tables over to take the Seniors division, just added icing on the cake!

-Sean

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Just received word that the photos of Lyn's match (and of Dave Daya's) have been posted to NYC Grind:

http://nycgrind.com/the-latest/dave...onship-lyn-wechsler-claims-super-seniors-sbx/

2013-04-07-SBX-Day-4-BCL_0142.jpg

20130407-IMG_1030-copy.jpg

Congrats, Lyn! It was a pleasure to sweat your matches! And to watch a mutual friend, Dave Daya, win two hill-hill nail-biters over Stan Tourangeau two tables over to take the Seniors division, just added icing on the cake!

-Sean

Looks like Lyn got the trophy AND the pretty girl!!! What a nice way to ride off into the sunset. He done ALL the good. :thumbup:

Again, congrats Lyn!!!

Maniac

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Nice going Lyn. I turned 63 today. What's the age requirement for that group?

65 and you're barred!!!!!! At least I hope so :eek::p :thumbup:.

Ran into Joe Tucker, Jason Michas and Matt Tetreaut at SBE. Thought I might see you there. Well, maybe at the BCAPL's. Hope you're well. See you soon.

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Looks like Lyn got the trophy AND the pretty girl!!! What a nice way to ride off into the sunset. He done ALL the good. :thumbup:

Again, congrats Lyn!!!

Maniac

Ceci is one of the real unsung hero's of SBE. She is the tournament director for all amateur events. With all the din going on, she makes everything run pretty much on time. In the background for too many years. My salute to you Ceci!

Lyn

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member

-Sean

For those not lucky enough to know him, Sean is the good looking bearded guy in the background of the photo of Viktor and myself. He's a real class guy and a great supporter of the game of pool and AZ Billiards.

Lyn