CONGRATS Lyn Weschler (our very own Cardiac Kid) SBE Super Senior Champion!!!

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great shooting Lyn...but then that's what we've come to expect from you! :grin: Looking forward to seeing you again in Vegas this summer! Hope you kick some butt there too! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

JDB

Idiot Savant
Silver Member
Congrats!!! Mr. Wechsler. I am happy for your win; you definitely deserved it. Although I am sure there have been many along the way, this is a pretty big one!!!!

Congrats, again. Well deserved.

Dunnn51

Clear the table!
Silver Member
Congrats from the other side of the state.

FYI - (The 1980 Philadelphia Phillies were called "the Cardiac Kids" because of their streaky yet effective play.) Won the series that year too! :wink:
Congratulations again & all the best.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great way to wake up today and read this news. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving player, our very own Lyn.

Well, Lyn, you're not a weekend warrior anymore, my friend. :cool:

CONGRATULATIONS! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

03g.gif

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I watched Lyn play a match last night. Lyn plays jam up
After the victory, a couple of us shared a cold beer with Lyn to celebrate his win.
It was nice to meet you & I had a great time meeting other azers at the expo this year.
Jeff

Amen to that! In between breaks at helping man the 14.1 Challenge booth, I went over and sweated several of Lyn's matches, including the Finals. And yes, he does play jam-up. I was so pumped to see him win the final match against a very strong player!

Another friend I was psyched to see win, was Dave Daya who won the Seniors division against Stan Tourangeau in the Finals. It was the best seat in the house, watching these two Finals play out side by side.

Meeting AZBers for the first time (as well as reconnecting with old friends) and sharing a brewski is just the best!

-Sean

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's an old cliche, but it couldn't happen to a nicer guy! Wayta go, Lyn!!!

GARY LLOYD

"The Enterprise"
Silver Member
Great job Lyn...!!! Win an event @ SBE... "Check!!!" Cross it off the list Sir. I know how much you've wanted to win one of these. Enjoy it and congrats!

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
Great job, now you need to repeat this in Vegas at the end of the month! Wouldn't that be amazing!

Chris

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
To all my friends at AZ,

Can't find the correct words. So thankful the pool gods smiled at me this weekend. What Sean and dawg8 didn't mention is, my matches showed all sides of me and the game I love too much.

Yes, I did play very well from time to time. Got lucky a lot. Also fought bouts of self doubt when I fell behind. Not even going to mention how I missed with cue ball in hand at hill-hill and a wide open rack in front of me to get to the money round in the Open event. No, I'm not going to mention it. Also committed a "cardinal sin" by changing the tip on my playing shaft Friday afternoon. Same tip brand, just twice the thickness. Thanks to Jude at Shaftmaster for his work and sage advice.

Missed Evert Snow from Indiana. He gave me a pool lesson last year in the finals. Really wanted a rematch. Guess I'll have to wait till next year.

To Senior, Junior and the entire tournament staff, another great SBE event. This was absolutely my next to the last one!!!!!!! Think I've been saying that for too many years. To all of you fellow AZ posters, thanks for the kudos. Not sure I really deserve them. I'm truly honored. Oh, can I have another beer please?

Lyn