congrats to danny smith

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny stays in combat.. Reminds me a little of Keith McCready when Keith was Danny's age.

Danny competes in tournaments, but he prefers after-hours events, challenge matches and action.

I also like the fact that he's not afraid to play anybody. He has no fear. A lot of other players want to spend hours handicapping and matching up, looking for somebody to drop their wallet. Not Danny Smith. I like the kid. :cool:

I don't ask names just when and where ?????? New Years weekend , where is the only question ????? Hello , stranger danger doesn't apply in the pool hall !

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Busti should be on the list and pretty close to the top!!! He beat chohan even like a year and a half ago. Idk how much he's playing overall not to mention one pocket but he surprised the hell out of me when he played Tony with his knowledge of the game. I guess that's what happens when you spare w the goat (Efren)

And then he lost to Danny in Nola a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Don't sleep on eagle eye!

He is playing world class one pocket. His game has sky rocket ?? over the last few years!

Kd

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't sleep on eagle eye!

He is playing world class one pocket. His game has sky rocket ?? over the last few years!

Kd

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

He has stayed motivated, that's for sure. Quite an accomplishment, to play the level he does.