Congrats to the women at U.S. bar table

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to all the AZ women who attened the U.S. Bar Table event. Sunny with a nice 5th-6th finish.
Amanda Lampert with a nice 3rd place finish. Tina Pawloski in a great 2nd, and Melissa Little for a fabulous win.

Congratulations ladies, fine shooting.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Melissa Little definitely made Tina pay for those mistakes. I love the way Tina hits those balls though, really loose and straight stroke. I can tell she would be fun to watch. Melissa is a true pro and she didn't take one shot for granted. I think we need more women out there playing in these events, that event looked to be great and I think 24 girls is a damn solid turnout considering!

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Melissa Little

Melissa is playing very well right now.
She did well at DCC and has been stepping up nicely in some of the local tournaments here in Denver.

Congrats

swrooster

A HOTDOG ROAD PLAYER!!
Silver Member
Tap, Tap,Tap

Congrats to all the gals...and to all the TX gals a special shout out for reping the Lone Star State. Way to go Manders...:thumbup:

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to all the AZ women who attened the U.S. Bar Table event. Sunny with a nice 5th-6th finish.
Amanda Lampert with a nice 3rd place finish. Tina Pawloski in a great 2nd, and Melissa Little for a fabulous win.

Congratulations ladies, fine shooting.

Tina was continuously announced as Tara Lapinski by one commentator before the finals. I was wondering if Tara McCraken had married.

Holly

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tina was continuously announced as Tara Lapinski by one commentator before the finals. I was wondering if Tara McCraken had married.

That explains the other Tara / Tina thread. As most of us know Lapinski is the U.S skater who won the Olympic gold in women's figure skating a few years back...maybe that commentator just had women gliding across the ice in the back of his frontal lobe.