Congrats Tom McCluskey

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Midwest Bar Table Classic, ran by Mac Ashby at the Brickyard Billiards in Indianapolis, was won by Tom McCluskey. It was a top flight field again, and maybe the strongest since moving to Indy. Tom came back from the loser's side to beat Jesse Bowman twice. Other notable players were Glenn Atwell, Dee Adkins, Brian Groce, Brian Gregg, Richie Richeson, Shannon Murphy, Shane Winters, Tommy Tokoph, Tim Heath, Gary Lutman, Denver Barger and probably 10 other guys who are capable of winning this tourney with the race to 9, loser break format. 64 players, and Brian Groce running the calcutta. Total payout of the first calcutta, was over $12,000. With $4300 for first, plus $1500 from tourney {around $700 2nd cal.} = $6500 for first place. 2nd place took $3845 I think. Great shooting guys, and another great job Mac.

cantplayalick

**** you...PAY ME
Silver Member
Scratching on the break, hill-hill, second set KILLED Jesse. It went down to the wire for sure. Double dippin is becoming a regular thing around the midwest lately. The hotseat is no longer safe!! LOL

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Wow, there's some new blood taking down the midwest tourneys of late. These guys are doing it with tough draws too! Double-dipping Jesse?!?!? That's incredible in a race to 9 event. I'm assuming there are no handicaps...

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great Job Tom. Your a bad man.....

Every time I'm in a tourny that your in and don't have to play you I feel relieved.

As long as the other guy hasn't won the last game you are one pool player that can still get it done.

Tough tourny, Great job my friend

Geno............

Cheessehead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thank you

thanks everyone for the kind words, just to clear it up, jesse didn't scratch on the break, he broke dry on the hill and the second set was a race to seven. I definately got more than my share of good rolls this weekend, especially in the finals. thank you again. Tom

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Congrats Tom. That was one hell of a field you went through. Good rolls or not, double dipping Jesse is one hell of a feat. Shit, with some of the players in that tournament just cashing is an accomplishment let alone winning.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
thanks everyone for the kind words, just to clear it up, jesse didn't scratch on the break, he broke dry on the hill and the second set was a race to seven. I definately got more than my share of good rolls this weekend, especially in the finals. thank you again. Tom

Ohhhh yeah Good Shootin Tom! Now I really am going to pick out a restaurant for my gift card lol!

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats from MN

yikes. I'm moving further North just to make sure I don't run into you in a poolhall. You're an animal. Good shooting, be in touch Tom!

Duane Tuula

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Geez, now the man can't go north or south :yikes: This only makes the 2nd tournament he has won. C'mon give him a break will ya ;)

doublej487

valleys are 2 tight
Silver Member
this tournament was awsome...... they had loads of great players every one from glenn atwell to billy thorpe..... i would have loved to played but there wasnt any spots open