Congratulations to Tony Crosby and John DiToro

rayshooter22

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to both of these guys for having a great showing at this weekends Seminole Pro Tour at Capone's Billiards. You couldn't really ask for two nicer guys to enjoy some success on the SPT circuit. Both of these gentlemen have been friends and mentors to me, especially John, and I'd like to thank them for all their help.

Good luck to the both of you guys and keep up the great playing.

Raymond :thumbup:
 
Congratulations to both of these guys for having a great showing at this weekends Seminole Pro Tour at Capone's Billiards. You couldn't really ask for two nicer guys to enjoy some success on the SPT circuit. Both of these gentlemen have been friends and mentors to me, especially John, and I'd like to thank them for all their help.

Good luck to the both of you guys and keep up the great playing.

Raymond :thumbup:

I hope that this win is the first of many for Tony Crosby.

Congratulations to John DiToro - its great to see him playing so well!
 
Well, if Tony had listened to me and just starting wearing those darn red shirts previously, he'd have been winning these tournaments a long time ago. You notice he was wearing a red shirt in the picture. Right? ;)

That is a red shirt, isn't it? :o

Just kidding, Tony. Congrats on a nice win. Decent first-place prize monies too. AND I love those trophies. Man, I want to get me one! That 10-ball design with the Native American theme is absolutely beautiful! :)

Go Seminole Florida Pro Tour!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
 

Attachments

  • seminole052509[1].jpg
    seminole052509[1].jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 331
Congratulations to both of these guys for having a great showing at this weekends Seminole Pro Tour at Capone's Billiards. You couldn't really ask for two nicer guys to enjoy some success on the SPT circuit. Both of these gentlemen have been friends and mentors to me, especially John, and I'd like to thank them for all their help.

Good luck to the both of you guys and keep up the great playing.

Raymond :thumbup:

Agreed Ray. Congratulations to both Tony and John.
John has helped me out in the past, and hopefully Tony will be helping me out in the future. :)
 
Well done Tony, Keep it up man. I like the pic of him counting the $$, he is very friendly with his $$.
 
Congrats Tony and keep up the good work.
I'll see you at the Open and I'll be looking for the same result.
 
Just want to say thank you to everybody for there support.
I have been waiting a long time to get this win under my belt and was feeling the pressure of not having won one. I had so many emails and messages on facebook and myspace it was great.

I spent 2 hours on thursday playing on my own which I recorded and it helped a major amount, Its been a long time since I tried working on my game so it was long overdue.

Once again thanks to everybody for there great support.
 
No Tony Thank you

Thank you Tony for being a true asset to the game. There aren't enough people like you around and the game is definitely served positively by your presence. You're a gentleman and a role model for a lot of players including myself. Congrats once again and good luck in Jacksonville. I'll see you there and hope that I'll meet that same accomplishment one day as well.

See you soon,
Raymond
 
Congrats Johnny D

For those that dont know him...John DiToro has been a huge part of Florida pool since the 70's. He won 14.1 tournaments, 9/10-ball event and had a real high win percentage for the cheese. In my opinion he has been the most consistant player with a FULL TIME job in Florida since 1983. He also has been PLAYER of the YEAR on the Florida Pro 9-Ball tour, joining a list that included Tommy Kennedy, Buddy Hall, Steve Mizerak and Ronnie Sypher <SP>.

He took me under his wing when I was young, as he has done with several locals with talent <Mario Cruz, Hunter Lombardo> and he was the other half of "Miami Vice" traveling tournaments with Tom Brown <RIP> in the 80's. Tough road to hoe these days on the Seminole tour with the talent level being second to none, "Johhny D from Miam-i" in his 50's showed his talent is ageless.

Voodoo~~~proud to call John DiToro a part of my family
 
Back
Top