Counterfeit Cues by Rackattach

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not really sure what to say here guys.

He bought a number of mid priced customs from me and he's paid and he's bought a BIG cue from me and paid without issue and fast. We have done a couple trade deals and I have had no issues.

I kind of wonder if there is some type of miscommunication here but I also know Eric and Stephen are pretty thorough dudes, if you will. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums
Maybe he uses ill-gotten gains to fund legit purchases?

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

He bought a number of mid priced customs from me and he's paid and he's bought a BIG cue from me and paid without issue and fast. We have done a couple trade deals and I have had no issues.

I kind of wonder if there is some type of miscommunication here but I also know Eric and Stephen are pretty thorough dudes, if you will. Lol.

Did you buy any of his TS or Sugartree shafts? I saw a couple of his "Scruggs" shafts and the quality difference is clear, he just copied the taper

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Eric is this one of your cues?

Attachments

• cuepic.jpg
    cuepic.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 597

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A Guisseppi case advertised as fine leather. No miscommunication on that one. Guisseppi cases are extremely very fine high end Vinyl cases.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So did Jeff Forney...

How can you miscommunicate selling fakes?

Kelly

knifemakermike

Registered
Just because people pay for items without issues doesn't mean they aren't shady.... There are plenty of examples of guys in the knife world that established a reputation get in over there heads and start scamming people.

Buying something and paying on time is not an indicator of someone that is selling counterfeits. It's odd that I just looked for those ebay listings to post on here and they are all taken down.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The ebay seller is amsfllc. Coincidence that his Ebay handle stands for Angler Management South Florida LLC which is the same guy selling fake Sugartree shafts?

It's odd that I just looked for those ebay listings to post on here and they are all taken down.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

So he made you his money launderer? That's a reason to stand up for him? The attached photos show him setting up his Scruggs counterfeiting, He admitted it to more than one guy, too.

Attachments

• 27336569_10204191978917233_4268856677794021220_n.jpg
    27336569_10204191978917233_4268856677794021220_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 421
  • 27332704_10204191981957309_7679404669463742147_n.jpg
    27332704_10204191981957309_7679404669463742147_n.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 426

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I am aware of Michael McCormack, aka Rackattach aka Angler Management aka amsfllc and he is as shady as they come.

After he was banned here over questionable dealings, I saw he had become more active on facebook sales sites and I was dogging him there by responding to his for sale posts with comments like "Hey, aren't you the guy Rackattach who was banned on az for shady dealings?" I was hoping to put people there on notice about him. He went a little ballistic on me via messenger threatening to sue me for slander or defamation. I explained to him that the perfect defense for slander is truth and he was welcome to sue me.

Yesterday I saw a collarless Sugartree shaft advertised on FB OBM and I inquired telling the seller that it looked suspicious to me. His name was Nicholaus Jackson, see profile here:

https://www.facebook.com/nicholaus.jackson

A short while later I got a response from him that, in fact, it was not a ST shaft and then I noticed he changed the title to reflect that. He may have just had some bad info or maybe he got it from McCormack. speculation.

Last night, I rec'd 2 messages about a purpleheart ST cue that I sold back in Nov, one was from the guy who bought it from me and the other was from a prospective buyer of the cue who was trying to determine if the cue was worth buying because reportedly, McCormack has been spreading rumors that he once owned this ST cue and it was damaged and is junk and that I was aware of it when I sold it. He is obviously trying to repay me for my efforts at exposing him for the poisonous frog that he is. And coincidentally I called him out on a TS cue that he absolutely knew had damage repair that he failed to disclose on his ebay for sale ad. I rode him about it enough that he finally closed the auction early so I get that he was upset with me.

Buyers beware.

And, btw, that ST I sold in Nov is authentic and plays like a ST should. I know of no issues :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

With the amount of evidence provided already, what you're saying is akin to saying "Hitler was ok, I saw him play with bunnies once" ;)

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Yesterday I saw a collarless Sugartree shaft advertised on FB OBM and I inquired telling the seller that it looked suspicious to me. His name was Nicholaus Jackson, see profile here:

https://www.facebook.com/nicholaus.jackson

A short while later I got a response from him that, in fact, it was not a ST shaft and then I noticed he changed the title to reflect that. He may have just had some bad info or maybe he got it from McCormack. speculation.

Mr. Jackson is a good dude, just another victim of a scam. He got the shaft directly from McCormack under the the impression that it was one of my shafts. McCormack told him it was a Sugartree shaft. Mr. Jackson asked me if it was, and I had to tell him it wasn't, that he got duped. That was yesterday as all of this was unfolding.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Mr. Jackson is a good dude, just another victim of a scam. He got the shaft directly from McCormack under the the impression that it was one of my shafts. McCormack told him it was a Sugartree shaft. Mr. Jackson asked me if it was, and I had to tell him it wasn't, that he got duped. That was yesterday as all of this was unfolding.

Yeah, hopefully he gets it sold. Glad he brought it up to you instead of dumping it on someone else! McCormack is a dickhead for scamming like this.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just because people pay for items without issues doesn't mean they aren't shady.... There are plenty of examples of guys in the knife world that established a reputation get in over there heads and start scamming people.

Buying something and paying on time is not an indicator of someone that is selling counterfeits. It's odd that I just looked for those ebay listings to post on here and they are all taken down.

hear hear! i cant believe i read that twice on this thread-apples and pomegranites!

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
So he made you his money launderer? That's a reason to stand up for him? The attached photos show him setting up his Scruggs counterfeiting, He admitted it to more than one guy, too.

WHOA WHOA WHOA, lets back the "BUS" up. As I stated very clearly, I have sold and swapped a few things with him including a Searing he paid very good cash for.

Lets not drag mud across the carpet or near my property whatsoever... That is literally all the business we have done and I simply stated what I had experienced.

As I said I know Eric as well as Stephen (OP's of this and the FB post more or less with this issue) and I have known them for far longer than I have known Michael in the first place.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
With the amount of evidence provided already, what you're saying is akin to saying "Hitler was ok, I saw him play with bunnies once" ;)

Yeah that is exactly what I am saying, you are ridiculous. I was not standing up for Michael whatsoever but adding my two cents in my dealings being he is not terribly far from me on the other coast of FL. LOL.

Last edited: