Country Calvin Classic - Need Help locating Old School Players

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
IF your name is on the list, YOU are officially invited. Entry can be made by following the instructions below.

Tournament Announcement has been made!!!

Moyers-1.jpg

Old School players have until June10th to sign up!!!!

Entry may be made by credit card or paypal to: poolactiontv@gmail.com

Ray

254-379-2569

ONTHERAG

Calvin is supplying the names for the invites. I will be happy to run any names by him.

Thanks,

Ray

How about James Yougblood Brown, I will try to get a message to him if he can have an invite. Thanks, Sam

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
here is a old timer Charlie Owens AKA Good Time Charlie he used tobe the best bar box player back in 70,s 60,s not sure he still plays anymore but if he played calvin i can call charlie an let him know about it

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
here is a old timer Charlie Owens AKA Good Time Charlie he used tobe the best bar box player back in 70,s 60,s not sure he still plays anymore but if he played calvin i can call charlie an let him know about it

He IS on the list. Might have to work that weekend! He's gonna try and make it though.

How about James Yougblood Brown, I will try to get a message to him if he can have an invite. Thanks, Sam

James can get on the stand-by list for sure. I will check with Calvin on the invite list.

Ray

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
classic' old school

im sure Legendary "Little" Joe Villalpando would love to set something up'

McKinneyMiner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Cathy , that old Snap Players list for Texas was awesome, if you see mine and Calvin's old friend Ray Garza down there in Texas somewhere, tell him he better get signed up!, first drinks are on me!:cool:
David Harcrow

I see Ray once in a while here and there... He and I go WAY back...

Not sure how great that list of Texas players is, though...

Even I'm on it... LOL

doublej487

valleys are 2 tight
Silver Member
ya know i would love to go and play in this..... one problem i know where close to an old skooler

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
I see Ray once in a while here and there... He and I go WAY back...

Not sure how great that list of Texas players is, though...

Even I'm on it... LOL

Ray Garza is a most fun person to be around, I sure hope he gets word about the CCC and can make it,.........

next time you see Ray ask him about me, him & the Watermelon Festival!

David Harcrow

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I'm confused. This thread looks to be exactly a year old.

It just died and then was resurrected a year later.

Did this tournament ever happen or is this a current event? I know a couple of people on this list if they need to be contacted

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member