craig at Full Splice Billiards

All4Moose

Moose
Silver Member
look, i am definatily someone to give out a free shout out. However i feel this needs to be stated. Two days ago i walked into Full Splice Billiards here in Tacoma, Wa... Its off of South Tacoma Way just so you know... I went there to buy a cue for a friend...... and this is what happened.

Not only did craig let my friend hit with the cue he wanted to buy right off the bat, but he set me up with a set of balls on a completely different table to test hit his cues as well.....

i have thought about this for a few days now and i cant contain this anymore......

1. craig.... from 1 E6 to another i dont mean to boast about you but you really deserve it brother.

2. i own a predator AIR and i will tell you without a doubt craigs j/b will outjump anything. and i F@cking mean anything. a block of chalk or a yard, its really hard to believe.

3. i have never walked into a hall and had better service than i did when i walked into full splice..... still two days later... i am amazed at how well i was treated.
4. ex military... and a damn fine NCO still to this day,..... in other words... a real gentlemen

5. Honesty at its finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Brothers.... you need a Craigs J/b... i swear by Arnot... but i think thats about to change.... i dont really care about being politically correct..... but seriously..... i cant get over the quality if hit on his cues .... and i know..... i own a few good ones lol....

7. i still cant believe how well i was treated

ok... now you get the point. i dont mean to toot craigs horn, and i am sure he is going to bust my balls about this post... but he really is worth this post. he is probably the most honest and straight forward guy i have met in this industry. I dont care who gets offended because this is straight honesty. I am just that happy about a MAN, who really realized he had a passon and followed through with it. so without further ado

all i can say is

Its either 19 Series or BUST!!!!

All4Moose

Moose
Silver Member
All4Moose said:
look, i am definately not someone to give out a free shout out. However i feel this needs to be stated. Two days ago i walked into Full Splice Billiards here in Tacoma, Wa... Its off of South Tacoma Way just so you know... I went there to buy a cue for a friend...... and this is what happened.

Not only did craig let my friend hit with the cue he wanted to buy right off the bat, but he set me up with a set of balls on a completely different table to test hit his cues as well.....

i have thought about this for a few days now and i cant contain this anymore......

1. craig.... from 1 E6 to another i dont mean to boast about you but you really deserve it brother.

2. i own a predator AIR and i will tell you without a doubt craigs j/b will outjump anything. and i F@cking mean anything. a block of chalk or a yard, its really hard to believe.

3. i have never walked into a hall and had better service than i did when i walked into full splice..... still two days later... i am amazed at how well i was treated.
4. ex military... and a damn fine NCO still to this day,..... in other words... a real gentlemen

5. Honesty at its finest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Brothers.... you need a Craigs J/b... i swear by Arnot... but i think thats about to change.... i dont really care about being politically correct..... but seriously..... i cant get over the quality if hit on his cues .... and i know..... i own a few good ones lol....

7. i still cant believe how well i was treated

ok... now you get the point. i dont mean to toot craigs horn, and i am sure he is going to bust my balls about this post... but he really is worth this post. he is probably the most honest and straight forward guy i have met in this industry. I dont care who gets offended because this is straight honesty. I am just that happy about a MAN, who really realized he had a passon and followed through with it. so without further ado

all i can say is

Its either 19 Series or BUST!!!!

Scouts Out!!!!

smoooothstroke

JerLaw
Silver Member
I was in there just the other day.Craig put a new tip on my Pred shaft for a great price.He handed me a set of ball also to let me hit with it.We ended up chatting for allmost an hour.Craig seamed like a stand up guy.I had never met him before but I know of 2 peeps who do not like him and a few others who said he rubbed them the wrong way.From what I can see he is honest,straight forward and easy to talk at.He is obviously very dedicated to the pool business and works hard long hours at his pool room.

NateSchoepf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, been to Craigs quite a bit, the first few times I was there Im not sure why but we just didnt seem to get along, but now that I know Craig and have talked with him quite a bit, as well as gotten some great tips from him for retipping pool cues and some minor repairs I gotta say he is a stand up guy, who is trustworthy and will always try and do the best job possible, and, backs up all his work.

Also, the J/B cue that he made and I tried was a good breaking cue, but as posted above, it jumped so easy, I use a Jerico stinger because of how great it jumps, but, when I get enough cash to buy another J/B cue, I will have him make me one.

Thanks Craig, keep up the good work, see ya around. Nate.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
He's definitely a first class individual to deal with.

He also really knows his stuff when it comes to repairs, knowledge of antique cues, conversions, etc. We have many common interests and I have a lot of respect for him.

Chris

smokey

let's roll
Silver Member
manwon:

i guess i am biased here cause craig is like a younger brother from a different mother for me.

that said, i have the utmost respect for him; he is what i call: a Man of Honor, Dignity & Conscience.

that said, i just like him a lot!!
smokey

icem3n

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with you guys.

He has helped me out a couple of time.

He is very generous and wouldn't mind sharing his knowledge with anyone.

I learned alot from him in a short period of time. Craig is a real asset to AZ.