Obviously, you haven't understood the tabular data I provided. That is one important source of your inability to discuss these issues in a meaningful and illuminating manner.
I admit that I haven't fully digested it yet. I did see one part about the offset needed being x-amount and then your comment about the width of a human hair for comparison to show that the thickness of a human hair is larger than the allowable margin of error when shooting. Feel free to correct me with relevant quotes and I will retract whatever I said about your comments on your data set that was in error.
I find it meaningful that CTE works for straight in shots. If people try it based on that information alone then I predict that some of them will become illuminated as to how to implement CTE aiming.
My purpose is not to convince you or Pat or Mike or anyone who is openly scornful. I will meet with Pat this coming Sunday and show him what I know and he and I will discuss it. After we get through that I hoep we have time to play some just for fun without bickering about aiming systems. He will do what he does to aim and I will do the same and whoever makes more money balls will win.