Cte

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
John Barton probably will. I have to warn you tho, he will most likely be using Kamui chalk.

Murdoch7627

Frank Reid aka "Fly Man"
Silver Member
I'm in Dallas. I teach all week end. Have time free during the week. Sounds like fun.

randyg
214 908 2908

So I take it that now you have learned the 2 aim line system of Stan's CTE/Pro One you are feeling really strong about CTE. That's a good thing.

All the Best,

Frank

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
So I take it that now you have learned the 2 aim line system of Stan's CTE/Pro One you are feeling really strong about CTE. That's a good thing.

All the Best,

Frank

Hi Frank

Sorry, I did not learn CTE from Stan. Studied under Hal for the last 20 years. CTE is not new and yes I feel stronger with it.

In school CTE is referred to as SAME AIM.

Have a great day
randyg

Murdoch7627

Frank Reid aka "Fly Man"
Silver Member
Hi Frank

Sorry, I did not learn CTE from Stan. Studied under Hal for the last 20 years. CTE is not new and yes I feel stronger with it.

In school CTE is referred to as SAME AIM.

Have a great day
randyg

Sorry. I heard you were teaching Stan's CTE/PRO ONE two aim line concept that is, or at least was, not a part of SAME AIM. My bad.

Frank

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Once again I have offended. U guys know I would never mean to offend. Good to be back.......

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Sorry. I heard you were teaching Stan's CTE/PRO ONE two aim line concept that is, or at least was, not a part of SAME AIM. My bad.

Frank

Wait a minute. Are you saying that Randy doesn't teach Stan's two aim line concept? I know at least from my own personal experience that Hal didn't teach what Stan teaches as far as utilizing both Center to edge and edge of cue ball to aim point on the object ball, simultaneously. Stan refined Hal Houle's CTE and it has become known as CTE/Pro One.

I thought everyone was getting on the band wagon, even the Naysayers. (I know Randy knows the value of CTE/Pro One). Even the old CTE had a little something for those who could use their God given talents.

JoeyA

Murdoch7627

Frank Reid aka "Fly Man"
Silver Member
Wait a minute. Are you saying that Randy doesn't teach Stan's two aim line concept? I know at least from my own personal experience that Hal didn't teach what Stan teaches as far as utilizing both Center to edge and edge of cue ball to aim point on the object ball, simultaneously. Stan refined Hal Houle's CTE and it has become known as CTE/Pro One.

I thought everyone was getting on the band wagon, even the Naysayers. (I know Randy knows the value of CTE/Pro One). Even the old CTE had a little something for those who could use their God given talents.

JoeyA

Yes, I think Randy is saying he is not using Stan's two aim line system. He must be using some older less accurate cte system. Sad for his students, huh?

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member

JoeyA

Hi Joey

There is very little comparison to old CTE and SAME AIM. I have been using and teaching SAME AIM for a long time.

I'm happy you where exposed to Stan's Pro One. Like Stan(?), I had to reform Hal's ideas into a usable product. I had some critique from Dave Segal which really put SAME AIM over the top.

See you in Vegas
randyg

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
Yes, I think Randy is saying he is not using Stan's two aim line system. He must be using some older less accurate cte system. Sad for his students, huh?

Frank

I would be ashamed if I had made this statement!
randyg