cue for sale

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
buy my bob runde

selling my 99 bob runde. i`ve got another cue coming so to keep the old lady happy i`ve gotta sell something. just bought it on AZ in the fall from Torqiet, the butt is in near perfect shape, dead straight with no nicks scratches dents dings etc. etc...... both shafts roll straight but have blueing from being played (i`m not a collector, i just like playing with different cues) It's a damn pretty cue in person. specs are as follows:

Specifications:
4 point ebony into BEM
5 veneers,natural, green, natural, red, black
Veneered MOP Diamond in each poin
Fancy ivory/ebony dash rings
Ebony buttsleeve with 4 veneered MOP diamonds
Black leather wrap by Runde
Butt weight 15.8 oz
Shaft #1: 12.7mm capped ivory ferrule 4.2 oz
Shaft #2: 12.6mm Ivory ferrule with red fibre pad 3.9 oz

looking for SOLD.....damn near stolen actually!!! shipped and insured. or will trade for LAMBROS with ultrajoint and lambros laminated ultrashaft!
discounts available to local residents whom have attained a Bsc Computer Science/Computer Engineering :lol:

pics are torqiet's i can send others but they're not as good because my camera's no good.
runde2.jpg

runde1.jpg

runde.jpg

Last edited:

thefonz

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
bump

bumping it up like it's gonna make a difference after 30 min.....LOL!:thumbup::p

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1208   0   0
Try sending a PM to azer ''deanoc'' Dean
His tel# 214-477-7323 I knew he was looking for sharp pointed Runde cues a few weeks back. Hope this helps you out & GL with your sale.
Jeff

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
I had this cue for a while. It is a really sweet looking cue, and it is a truly fantastic player. For those who enjoy Bob Runde's cues, this is one to have....also, Fonz is pretty much giving the cue away at this price. Someone will be very happy...
Joe

Runde99ebony-MoP-ivory-leather.jpg
[/IMG]

thefonz

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
bumpage

who say's the markets slow.....:D

just sold two cues at league tonight........wow! everyones not just a tire kicker after all.....
tax refunds must be coming in soon:thumbup:

thanks joe and everyone else for the nice comments! if i sell another cue this weekend i might not have to give this one away cause i'll have nothing to play with:p

thefonz

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
late night

the late night "hoping tha tsomeone is stumblinghomedrunk and while surfing az before going to sleep accidentally paypals me 1k for this cue not thinking too straight about what their old lady is gonna say in the morning" bump :thumbup:

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
selling my 99 bob runde.

discounts available to local residents whom have attained a Bsc Computer Science/Computer Engineering :lol:

Tempting Steph .... but one cue a year is enough for my budget. You just need to have more folks to hit nice jackpots on the VLTs :thumbup: Good luck with the sale.

To any AZers out there thefonz is a great guy to deal with.

Dave <-- has three formerly-thefonz cues .... and a case

thefonz

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
bump

pumpin it back to the top! still looking for cash or a Lambros player!:thumbup:

cowboyup200560

Always lookin......
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
9   1   0
Runde

Ah the cue that broke my heart. I purchased the cue from don shurman middle of last summer then had to turn around and sell to joe (aka bamacues) That fall. God I miss this this cue and whoever ends up with it will be very happy. Really regret ever selling it.

thefonz

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
bumparoni

it's a great cue

everyone who's owned it say's it's a great cue

if you buy it, you can say that too!:thumbup: