Cue Identification JE

jecues

JE cues
Silver Member
I am the maker of JE Custom Cues, and I had an elderly man call this morning to get some info on a cue we built. However it is not our cue. He says it has JE engraved on the butt and lots of Ivory in the cue and has screw on Ivory Ferrules. If someone knows the maker and would have contact info of this cue maker it would be much appreciated. The gentleman would like to have the original cue maker do some repair work on it. I respect the owner to do this, as i hope that the buyers of my cues would do the same. This man is 78 years old and has no internet or digital photo capabilities so i told him I would reach out to the community that helps with theses sort of things. Any help would be much appreciated Thanks Again JIMM EDINGER

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
this cue????????
saw it yesterday on facebook

Attachments

• 12227834_699042931179_8390415813787563935_n.jpg
    12227834_699042931179_8390415813787563935_n.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 730

jecues

JE cues
Silver Member
yes that appears to be the cue he described to me. It is not a cue that i built but it is very nice. Any idea who built it?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
A lot of people think the sideways W on a Joss West is an E.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to take a big shot in the dark.
Is there any chance that the J.E. stands for Johnny Ervilino ?
And not a maker?

bob_bushka

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the joint is 5/16x18 with the chessmen in the buttsleeve any chance it could come out of Hueblers Custom Shop and the JE is a players initials?

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If the joint is 5/16x18 with the chessmen in the buttsleeve any chance it could come out of Hueblers Custom Shop and the JE is a players initials?

The black rubber bumper would indicate it not being a Huebler.