Cue possibly lost in (or before) transit?

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Quite the busy little beaver in the Sales Forum.

I wonder how many other scams he has in mind.

I told him to make the deal right or I would call his wife.

Hes Red now so maybe that will save someone else.

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have all his details - real name, address, email, phone number, AZname etc which Im now happy to reveal so that people here are warned. Ive also been in contact with the AZ member he had a deal with the cue that was supposed to be sent to myself.

Can I please ask a favor from anyone to give him a call for me thinking he might offer a resolution?

Sorry for your loss in this matter but let me just say I just love the way everyone jumps on the usps about how bad they are and nothing but thieves work there when ever there is a issue. There's always a bad apple where ever you go but 99.99% of the workers there are honest people and 30% or more are veterans!. It seems like the whole country has no morals now and it didn't start 7 years ago so hold that thought but more like 20 years ago. If this guy did scam you other than driving there and putting some lead in his head there ain't nothing you can do. Its hard selling cues on az anymore not only because of the economy but because of the bunch of low lifes that now troll on az makes me and most feel like were in a shark tank now waiting to be eaten. I think most of the long time azers like me won't even go near a deal unless we have meet or known the other party for years. there will be lots of suggestion now about what to do and the number one suggestion would be to contact the postal inspection service since you mailed your items but....not thru us mails on your end so thats a stretch. Even if they took the complaint it would be useless folks because let me say this......there is so much crimes being committed thru the mails now its overwhelming. Its a sign of the times.......

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't guarantee it is the same guy, but same name, same street, same city/state. Seems unlikely there would be two on that street.

That name has come-up on billiards related pages on Facebook claiming irregularities with trades and sales.

Good luck,

Jay

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's very close to my hometown of Terre Haute, Indiana.

I will be going up there for my daughters wedding next weekend.

I don't know what help I can be, but I wont confront the guy, but if something would be dropped off (ie pool hall somewhere), I would pick it up and mail it to you myself.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I hate to see anyone get ripped off.

My recommendation, is call city police, sherriff, state police, and start down the path with the post office. Unlike the poster above me, I have nothing good to say about the post office, but it is another way to try to get pressure applied.

I wish you the best,

Ken

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Okay so I've been holding off on this sack of **it for a long time. Xander22 his real name is Shane Noel of Indiana.

He has come rely SCREWED OVER more than a handful of GOOD FOLKS on the facebook forums including myself. He was booted off of the FB forum Open Billiards Market for being a complete dirtbag.

Yes, he is a sex offender as well which doesn't surprise me at all. I found that out after a simple google search after he sent me a piece of firewood and laughed at me with my two cues I traded.

He should NOT EVER BE TRUSTED.

There are many reputable sellers like myself that WILL BACK ME UP ON THIS GUY.

HE LIKES TO DEAL IN TRADES OR OTHER METHODS LIKE CANCELING PAYPAL PAYMENTS. POSSESSION IS 9/10's OF THE LAW SO ITS VERY HARD TO PROSECUTE.

HE ALSO HAS A PARTNER OR TWO WORKING WITH HIM TO SCREW PEOPLE OVER.

He can pound salt when he's done here too.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403881342.982932.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403881326.598029.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403881326.598029.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 266

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called and left multiple voice mail messages for this asshole .....I called him at the request of the OP who's in New Zealand.........this guy needs a good ole ass whomping.

Last edited:

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
The Klapp in question I traded to Worktheknight (great guy) and somehow ended up in his hands, lol. I'm pretty sure of that.

THIS AHOLE doosh literally JUST sits around and thinks of ways to screw people. I'm not saying the FB Open Billiards Market is THE place to sell cues, but there is well over 5,000 members and growing and is governed decently.

I personally know of at least FIVE members this guy has stolen from.

HE IS A THIEF AND DOESN'T DESERVE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE UPSTANDING AZ CROWD.

I also know for a fact that he's taken cues he thieved from others and traded/sold them here as well.

No one wants to be associated with an asshat like this worthless waste of oxygen.

STEER CLEAR!!!

*****SHANE NOEL*****

*****Xander2882*****

His beef with me other than me having him kicked off the FB forum was that I posted his name and address there as well. He said he has kids.

My reply to that was, well f*** him, be a better role model for your kids dirtbag.

He's the AHOLE doing the dirt not just once, over and over.

When he joined AZ I wanted to warn EVERYONE but also understood the SCAMS were not an AZ issue.

So here I am now after waiting and waiting for this guy to slip up. Here it MOFO, you're done here now too.

You F'd up your only shot to actually make a fresh positive start somewhere.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Haha. He sent me a PM and told me to Grow Up.

I guess coming from him, that doesn't mean a bunch does it.

Hes still Red so hope that no one Greens him up again. At least, he might not have an easy time dealing in the Sales Forum if hes Red.

mark187

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Haha. He sent me a PM and told me to Grow Up.

I guess coming from him, that doesn't mean a bunch does it.

Hes still Red so hope that no one Greens him up again. At least, he might not have an easy time dealing in the Sales Forum if hes Red.
I got one of those too! He also called me a retard on another thread- but I did deserve it a bit (I called him out on all of his threads, then pressed him about his conviction for sex with a minor)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I wouldn't worry overly about it Mark, not that you are anyway.

I wasn't rude to the guy. I gave him a Red and said that he should set the deal straight with the guy. That and I said that I will call his wife and let her in on it if he doesn't.

That part was probably unnecessary as she is most likely aware of who she is married to.

So wouldn't do much good in the long run. Its what we tend to do around here if one of the members is obviously getting Jizzed on a cue deal.

If we can't give a guy a hand when he is in trouble, then we aren't much of a family.

If he disappears and pops up with a different Name, someone usually outs them pretty quick.

iksnom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive just got a pm from that other az member that hes juussssstt about to get scammed too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iksnom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mean hes potentially getting scammed too bu this same guy. Hope shane didnt get him too.

iksnom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive just realized ive got an email from Shane tellin me hes got all kinds of people bad mouting and threathening him and that i go f myself!

Ty-Tanic

Ty-Tanic Makes U Panic
Silver Member
The nerve on some people. I hope karma comes around in full swing for this POS.

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
FYI-

Shane Thomas Noel has not played in the BCAPL, or any other CSI events.

And he never will - permanently banned.

Mark Griffin