CUEPHORIC... anyone seen or talked to him lately?

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
I would really like to get in touch with Shane but I see he's been absent since the middle of June (at least that was his last post). I have called, txt'd and left messages to no avail. anyone got the skinny?

thanks!
 
Hey TX, I have spoken to him and got a text from him just before the Gem City. he was going to try and go. Thanks the last I heard from him but thats just a week or so ago.
 
PM sent. He's okay. Probably just been busy.

This, talked to him the other day, he's been covered up with very little time to breathe......FYI, he usually sleeps about 3 hours a night, I have never met someone who pushes himself that hard.....he's had some personal challenges, I'd kindly ask that you be as understanding as possible.....
 
i seem to remember he sent me a txt last week or the week before, i swirched phones so i have no way to see, but it wasnt very long ago. he was good he said
 
Shane is good.....I was told to contact him about some work, and was told he is covered up like a turd in a kitty litter box.....:thumbup:
 
Back
Top