Cues - anything worth having here?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pool.JPG

Benelli

So that's a really hard photo to judge that house cue by, assume that is the estate sale listing photo and you don't have better shots?

Just going by the pic that house cue in the center looks pretty bog standard to me, could be a BBC but given the condition, and lack of sticker, not much there.

The two Taiwan two-pieces and the Amerola Aluminum cues have zero value. And in my experience when the other cues are of that ilk its really really rare to find a true gem hanging out in the rack.

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So that's a really hard photo to judge that house cue by, assume that is the estate sale listing photo and you don't have better shots?

Just going by the pic that house cue in the center looks pretty bog standard to me, could be a BBC but given the condition, and lack of sticker, not much there.

The two Taiwan two-pieces and the Amerola Aluminum cues have zero value. And in my experience when the other cues are of that ilk its really really rare to find a true gem hanging out in the rack.
Cool. Thanks for the info!

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Those aluminum cues convert into pretty neat walking canes, for real. The house cue looks cool.