Cues Purchased from DaytonaJoe

ncpoolnut

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To anyone that is purchasing or trying to purchase a cue from Joe please be patient. He is in Maine with his Mom and Dad. His Dad is in the hospital dying. He will ship cues when he returns home. I spoke to our daughter tonight and Dad is still hanging on. Joe is not sure when he will be back home. Thank you for understanding why he can't get your cues out right away. Right now he is where he needs to be with his Dad. He asked our daughter to post this for him and she asked me to do it.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My thought and prayers go out to Joe and his family at this time. I pray that peace and comfort comes to them, as they will need it in this time.

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
cues

take your time with the cue, be with your family and take care of the homefront. our prayers are with you, god bless.

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
I'm with the rest of the group on this one...blessings to you and your family during a difficult time Joe. Cue buyers will hopefully understand the delay.

Martin

PROG8R

Gator Nation
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
VERY SAD TO HEAR INDEED. Thanks for the heads up, very professional! I will be praying for you and your family.
God Bless, JOE.

ncpoolnut

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is with a sad heart for never getting to meet my father in law the 3 1/2 yrs Joe and I have been married that I tell you all Dad passed away this morning. Our daughter just got home last night from being in Maine and Joe called her this morning with the news. My thoughts and prayers are with the rest of our family. Thank you all for your concern and patience through this time. I know that dad is in a better place and in no pain now.

Purdman

Banned
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ncpoolnut said:
It is with a sad heart for never getting to meet my father in law the 3 1/2 yrs Joe and I have been married that I tell you all Dad passed away this morning. Our daughter just got home last night from being in Maine and Joe called her this morning with the news. My thoughts and prayers are with the rest of our family. Thank you all for your concern and patience through this time. I know that dad is in a better place and in no pain now.

May he rest in peace. Joe is one of the good guys. My prayers go out to Joe and his family.
Purdman

xidica

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ncpoolnut said:

May he rest in peace and stay strong.

This is just another reminder for me that life is fleeting and every day should be enjoyed and lived to the fullest.

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
ncpoolnut said:

As you release this butterfly in honor of me,
know that I'm with you and will always be.
Hold a hand, say a prayer, close your eyes and see me there.

Although you may feel a bit torn apart,
please know that I'll be forever in your heart.

Now fly away butterfly as high as you can go,
I'm right there with you more than you know.

My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family.

Larry