CueSports International (CSI) Podcast: Thursday, March 6, 6:00 PM PST

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
Great

We are getting some great questions and comments on this thread. I am taking notes and we will address many of them tomorrow evening. Keep the questions and comments coming!

Lynch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I second the poster with the idea of pro am events. They do this with fishing tournaments as well. A friend of mine who loves to fish was partnered up with a top pro and said it was one of the coolest thing he's ever done. He's won multiple big fishing tourneys on his own but being partnered up with one of the best in the world for the day was something else. Maybe a pro am scotch doubles kind of event.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A repost from the Free or PPV thread.

Just some ideas.

You could even have some type of pro-am tournaments, they have big pro-am tournaments in bowling before the start of the pro tournament. Where the amateurs are paired with different pros and the amateurs score paired with the pros score determines the winner of the event.

Pro-Am is a great idea! ON 9FT TABLES PLEEEEEASE!
If this idea was to take off, is it possible to keep the entry fee down to £175 for example. Too many US tournaments out price us regular guys
:thumb up:

PS - ITSFROZE gets the IP original idea award..!!! :wink:

Banikane

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st - Congrats to Ozzy!

2nd - Q for Mark Griffin, Have you thought about starting a pro tour using your current tournaments? Have you ever contacted or been contacted by the other big tournaments to combine under one umbrella to start a pro tour? Isn't now the time to do that?

3rd - Have you considered trying to get pool sanctioned at the collegiate level? There are a lot of tv networks created just for football. They all have a lot of programming space available in the off season. Seems like a good place to put a pro tour, or college season of billiards, your opinion?

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
But what if we can't watch live? I'll repeat justadub's question: "Will the CSI podcasts be available for later viewing, like the TAR podcasts?"

"This is the official home of CueSports International (CSI) live streaming of tournaments, challenge matches, Podcasts, and much more! Unable to watch live? No problem. Visit the CSI YouTube channel to view all of our archives videos. Enjoy!"

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
"This is the official home of CueSports International (CSI) live streaming of tournaments, challenge matches, Podcasts, and much more! Unable to watch live? No problem. Visit the CSI YouTube channel to view all of our archives videos. Enjoy!"

Thanks, Neil.