Curious how much a Ned Morris Jump Break plain jane with Linen wrap is worth?

I would actually like to start out by asking what you guys think about Ned Morris jump break cues, and if he known to make a really good jump break cue?

I am also curious about opinions on how much a used plain jane (with a linen wrap) Ned Morris jump break cue is worth (how much do they sell for on the used market?).

I am asking, because I have no idea how much a fair price would be to pay for a used plain jane (with a linen wrap) Ned Morris jump break cue.

I am not sure how much he charges for them, and I do not know how well they hold their value.

Thanks for any opinions about his jump breal cues, and the value of them on the used market (because I can't find any prices online for them).

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Really don't know

So, I guess that nobody on here has any info, or opinions about Ned Morris jump break cues? Thanks.

There must not be many around if nobody on AZ has a opinion. What were you thinking about asking for it, I'm guessing that will bring some feedback

The owner of the cue made me a trade offer, but I was not sure, because I do not know how much they are worth. I see that the person listed it on ebay, and here is the link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POOL-CUE-Cu...547?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f484d3ecb

I actually declined, because I did not like the look of the the wood that is used in the cue. I am still interested though.

There must not be many around if nobody on AZ has a opinion. What were you thinking about asking for it, I'm guessing that will bring some feedback

Walkermine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, I guess that nobody on here has any info, or opinions about Ned Morris jump break cues? Thanks.

He did one for me about two months ago. Tiger stripe maple and an elephant wrap. You should be able to do better than the ebay cue. Call him. He makes a good one.

Paul

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Morris cue

I don't think you can go wrong with anything Ned Morris makes all
his work is high quality. And plays great as well. Good lucky

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ned Morris

I know Ned.
Couldn't ask to work with a better guy.

I almost never use a jump cue. So cannot really give first hand report. But, Sunny 'left' her Morris jump cue at Hardtimes about 4 years ago, she was sick - she loved that cue and could really jump with it.

I have heard from others how well they liked his cues - but cannot tell you it was a jump cue or a break/ jump.

Only know he is the real deal and is an honorable guy. He did have some health issues a couple of years ago. He lived in the Palm Springs general area.

Mark Griffin

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Years ago I paired a shaft from a Ned Norris jump cue with a Sledgehammer. They both used the same joint. It was a great jumper. YMMV