Current Diamond Lag Time

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
Hi gang, does anyone know the real, current lag time on Diamond professional tables?

I've found some unicorn commercial real estate and am seriously considering pulling the trigger on putting a room together.

THANX! -Z-

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can make a deal this weekend for tables at the Turning Stone Classic near Syracuse, NY. Call Aaron at Diamond...he will set you up.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Tournament tables are always available from Diamond: they are only $400 less than brand new these days... I am sure there is some wiggle room for buyin bulk, but, it aint like it used to be. I get calls all the time with stories of $3k used Diamonds and its not that I dont believe them, I just know it is not that way anymore.

Getting them to deliver and install will not take as long as having a table built will, but, still aint tomorrow.

Trent from Toledo

The flyer attached shows some pricing for t used tables.

49411169_10218324619089804_7346526510242594816_n.jpg

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi gang, does anyone know the real, current lag time on Diamond professional tables?

I've found some unicorn commercial real estate and am seriously considering pulling the trigger on putting a room together.

THANX! -Z-
ProAms or Professionals? Different beasts altogether.

DTL

SP 219
Silver Member
Solid Cherry 9' Blue Label Diamond Professional

I have a great deal on a Solid Cherry 9' Blue Label Diamond Professional in the For Sale forum. This table would need special care in a pool room environment, though.....perhaps a "One Pocket Only" table for your serious players.

Last edited:

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

THANX! -Z-

It takes about 1.2 seconds for the cueball to get to the headrail and back. But on a 7' table it's only about 0.8 seconds.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It takes about 1.2 seconds for the cueball to get to the headrail and back. But on a 7' table it's only about 0.8 seconds.

Hey, now, when stating stats we gotta get 'em right, or at least close. If you are lagging down and back in 1.2 seconds, you aren't winning many lags.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey, now, when stating stats we gotta get 'em right, or at least close. If you are lagging down and back in 1.2 seconds, you aren't winning many lags.
Mostly because he is hitting the foot rail twice, which is not permitted.:groucho:

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was hurrying to get the joke in before one of you two did.
Which reminds me of a bet I made but the guy reneged. He said the balls kept rolling for 30 seconds on a table. Maybe if you cut the cloth off. It is possible to keep a ball spinning for 30 seconds.

And to answer the question which was not asked, the time for a lag on a nine-foot Diamond with fast cloth is about 7.5 seconds from the far rail to the one you lag from.

Last edited:

poolhound

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm trying to order one now. They told me 10 weeks but its already been two weeks and they can't even email me out the paperwork to sign yet. I need a 3 piece slate table or I would be buying a tournament used one to bypass this BS.

newby9

Registered
My new 3 piece slate Pro Am just arrived. Purchased through Heath Manning - Manning cues. 10 weeks estimated, but it arrived a few days early. He called me right after the initail email inquiry. It was scheduled for production as soon as I confirmed the down payment was sent. Great communication from Heath and the installers allowed me to move my old table out a day before the new one arrived. This was a large investment for me and I'm glad I let Heath take care of all the details.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
My new 3 piece slate Pro Am just arrived. Purchased through Heath Manning - Manning cues. 10 weeks estimated, but it arrived a few days early. He called me right after the initail email inquiry. It was scheduled for production as soon as I confirmed the down payment was sent. Great communication from Heath and the installers allowed me to move my old table out a day before the new one arrived. This was a large investment for me and I'm glad I let Heath take care of all the details.

Seyberts sells them to :0)

Trent from Toledo

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seyberts sells the at factory price and NO waiting. No offense, but, I would never buy a USA made product from someone in Canada who NEVER TOUCHES THE TABLE. He could call me every day and update me, good customer service should be expected as the norm and nothing more.

Not sure why anyone would not just buy it from Diamond direct if you were planning on waiting, the wait is the same and so are the people coming to install it.

https://www.seyberts.com/diamond-pool-tables :they support AZ BILLLIARDS!!!

Trent from Toledo

Seubert only carry 7ft Diamonds in stock