Custom cue wanted

ukntcme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pool league is starting soon. I gave the cue I used last year away. Looking to spend between 200-300 bucs.

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can't buy a custom cue with your budget--unless the cue is badly warped or it's been in a fire. Your budget will only get you a shaft on this forum. In fact, a lot of production cues will be more than your budget. For instance, the cheapest cue offered by Pechauer is more than $300:

If you can find a used Pechauer in good condition, you might get one for $300, but then if you have to add on shipping costs, you might as well just buy a new one, which comes with a manufacturer's guarantee. Edit: A new Pechauer is currently being offered for sale in this forum for $260:

Check whether the seller is a dealer--if they are a dealer then you will get the manufacturer's warranty.

Another choice for a new production cue in your budget is McDermott:

Once again, you could try to find a used one, which sells at a higher price point when new, which would bring it within your budget.

Read the manufacturer's guarantee for a new cue--you won't be getting that guarantee for a used cue.

Last edited:

slim123

Pool league is starting soon. I gave the cue I used last year away. Looking to spend between 200-300 bucs.
Here you go a gentleman here in the for sale section has sneakie petes for sale in your price range

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You can't buy a custom cue with your budget--unless the cue is badly warped or it's been in a fire. Your budget will only get you a shaft on this forum. In fact, a lot of production cues will be more than your budget. For instance, the cheapest cue offered by Pechauer is more than $300:

If you can find a used Pechauer in good condition, you might get one for $300, but then if you have to add on shipping costs, you might as well just buy a new one, which comes with a manufacturer's guarantee. Edit: A new Pechauer is currently being offered for sale in this forum for $260:

Check whether the seller is a dealer--if they are a dealer then you will get the manufacturer's warranty.

Another choice for a new production cue in your budget is McDermott:

Once again, you could try to find a used one, which sells at a higher price point when new, which would bring it within your budget.

Read the manufacturer's guarantee for a new cue--you won't be getting that guarantee for a used cue.
a JP-USA Pechauer retails for less than 300 i have one and online max discount $260

gambler67

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i have some Randal Busbee sneaky petes coming in the next month in your range as well as some production cues Pechauer JP-USA, also JP09-R also have a vintage possible Rich or Viking style cue as well as some lower level cues, a collector Sailor cue made Frank Stellman of Racine Wisconsin, was a helluva straight pool player with tons of 200+ runs

phreaticus

i have some Randal Busbee sneaky petes coming in the next month in your range as well as some production cues Pechauer JP-USA, also JP09-R also have a vintage possible Rich or Viking style cue as well as some lower level cues, a collector Sailor cue made Frank Stellman of Racine Wisconsin, was a helluva straight pool player with tons of 200+ runs
Hi, if that Sailor cue is for sale, can u please share some pics & specs? Actually, even if not for sale, love to see it. Thx ✌️