Danny Harriman's playing cue.. Olney or Stacy?

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Anyone know if Danny is still playing with his Olney cue!! I thought that was his playing cue but the announcer from the action match last night, said he played with a Mike Stacy??

Just curious.

JBK
 
Joe Koontz said:
Anyone know if Danny is still playing with his Olney cue!! I thought that was his playing cue but the announcer from the action match last night, said he played with a Mike Stacy??

Just curious.

JBK

I'm not sure. I know that Danny had gotten a new cue from Jeff Olney in 2006 and he was still using it when I saw him here in Florida back in May.
 
David,

I just remember him talking on AZ about how much he loved his Olney. I am just curious. Jeff O. does make a fantastic hitting cue.

Peace, JBK
 
at the start of the match they said he was playin with a stacey cue and during the match they said he was scuffing up the butt of it with a brillo pad or something
________
 
Last edited:
I talked to Jeff last week and he thinks that Danny is playing with his cue, but I suppose that it could have been broken, or stolen. Danny is VERY high on Olney cues, and rightly so. They are awesome...Tom
 
Sir Danny Harriman

Danny posted a month or so about his tip. giving credit to the people who sent him the tip but I remember it was on his cue since 06. If he was using another it could have been due to tip problems. Ask danny's roomate Scott Danny plays all games and is a role model for the sport. It's how you play the game not wether you win or loose. You are a winner and a champion danny best reguards. Mark
 
Back
Top