Darren Appleton Video: "Banned! My Story"

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
U-Tube is in hammer mode, removing lots of content, and shutting down channels.

Two people I follow their Videos, both got hammered, and left U-tube for RUMBLE.

Their crime was reviewing Cigars, Cigar Cutters, Cigar Lighters.

Apparently U-Tube wants to be Net Mommy.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

Two people I follow their Videos, both got hammered, and left U-tube for RUMBLE.

Do you always chime in with comments that literally have nothing to do with the post? I got no beef with ya, but, you do it ALL the time. I try hard to ask myself: Self, does this have anything to do with the post's actual content?? I mean I could rant about computers because I am using one and this is a website: BUT I WON'T!!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Point is U-tube is banning or removing thing like never before.

This is what they can do, because it is their business, but the do it without any warning.

So what do you think about this new policy.

Or have you even thought about it?

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Do you always chime in with comments that literally have nothing to do with the post? I got no beef with ya, but, you do it ALL the time. I try hard to ask myself: Self, does this have anything to do with the post's actual content?? I mean I could rant about computers because I am using one and this is a website: BUT I WON'T!!
He always does this. It derails every thread he participates in. He'll say something back to us like

"Your opinonion is 🐂💩 to me and fi you dont like it tough tacos🌮🌮"

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Point is U-tube is banning or removing thing like never before.

This is what they can do, because it is their business, but the do it without any warning.

So what do you think about this new policy.

Or have you even thought about it?
This thread has nothing to do with youtube banning anything buddy. Why should we have an opinion on it? It's Darren's video about why HE was banned from POOL TOURNAMENTS!

telinoz

Registered
Look forward to seeing Darren's video.
The situation has certainly escalated, this feels like more of a stance vs WPA and Matchroom.
Some players are voicing opinions online (professional players).
Definitely sides being taken on it.

Timing is good IMO, it might shake the tree and help weed out some long term lingering issues.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member

Darren joined a band, and they booted him from Youbtube, for playing Rumble.........got it.

middleofnowhere

Registered
It premieres 2 hours from the time of this writing:

He said he will never do anything like this again. I believe him. That is why they did it. Sometimes you need to get peoples attention. I think they got his attention and a lot of other players.

Last edited:

middleofnowhere

Registered
He should have gotten a warning. Not a suspension or a fine. That video breaks my heart. He was holding back the emotion. You could see how this hurt him. Free Darren!
After watching that video, do you think a warning would have made any difference to him? He would have laughed that off. He is not laughing now. Probably the best would have been a warning along with a fine.
He should not have done this video, just issued or read a carefully written statement. He didn't come off very good talking about depression and all that.