Darren's 8-ball World Pool Series April 5-8

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So annoying that Cuescore can't update all the matches. The Biado/Cheng score has been stuck at 2-1 forever.

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the people who paid for a stream getting pool coverage? The free stream is turned off even though it appears matches are happening.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the people who paid for a stream getting pool coverage? The free stream is turned off even though it appears matches are happening.
I think there's only one match left and its probably on the no sound table.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best match I saw was Thorpe v. De Luna. Thorpe made a great comeback to get into the final 16.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Best match I saw was Thorpe v. De Luna. Thorpe made a great comeback to get into the final 16.
That was a great match. Billy is feeling it. Appleton played a really good match against Chua right after, and then after that Orcullo and Melling had a shootout that went 6 rounds of sudden death.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Tournament pool matches decided by spot shots. No wonder a lot of American players said...F-that. Also the MC points because the promoter is from the UK. Johnnyt

Colormegone2002

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If they could get the details worked out in WPS, this could be a really great thing for pool.

I heard that when Ruslan played the match that put him on the loser side that there was

750,000 viewers world wide! They need to get the information out about the matches and

what time they'll be played. Uesterday I was just lost on who was gonna be streamed and

what time.

I hope today goes a little better. I love the format

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Tournament pool matches decided by spot shots. No wonder a lot of American players said...F-that. Also the MC points because the promoter is from the UK. Johnnyt

Different, but exciting at the same time.

A lot of great players missing shots they should make - shows their weakness - I like it!
Jason

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member

Americans said F that cause they can't beat the players in the event.

MC points because of that? Lol. Better than barbox 9ball. Again, real strong field
Jason