Daz vs Dennis Tar Results

John Novak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im suprised with all the hype for this match, that no mention of the results for day one

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im suprised with all the hype for this match, that no mention of the results for day one

It was 1 pocket last night (Darren won), and it wasn't the best display of this discipline by either player. Fans will be more into 8 ball (tonight) and 10 ball on Sunday night.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I don't post the results till the loop is finished streaming so people who missed it live can watch without knowing the outcome.

Since it would be on them if they clicked on this thread the final was 7-5 Appleton.

nb92

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It was 1 pocket last night (Darren won), and it wasn't the best display of this discipline by either player. .....

This is the understatement of the decade! LOL...

Cotton was ready to get in the box while watching.... the only thing that could have made it more entertaining from a comedy of errors perspective would have to have Billy, Scott and Corey arguing and questioning the decision making or lack of decision making. There were basic moves or strategies that were simply ignored at times. Not sure why -- either they were testing some new theories or they stopped by Colorado on the way over...
BUT it was a very good entertainment, great commentary and well produced to the usual TAR standards... rest of the weekend should be fun!!!:thumbup:

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Yeah Cotton saying he wanted to get up and play was pretty funny. It may not have always been the best display of one hole I think Darren didn't play bad. He was banking really well.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cant order TAR anymore it seems

Is anyone in Palm Beach County Fla using Comcast that is able to order?

I get error message "google cant find interface.audioweb.com" or whatever the address is. Thanks

PS-couldnt order the last TAR either but just saw Efren Earl w no problem

Last edited:

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
I am having issues but I am hooked up tethering my phone to my laptop so I thought it was on my end.

As long as I can see the match on the loop I will be cool.

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still frozen at 1-1.Can anybody access tar ustream chat? Clicked chat and nothing happens.

Chesscat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one pocket

Talking about last night, it might have been the game right before the break, Darren got ahead and then pushed all the balls downtable into a corner, various times. It seemed to me that Orcullo got frustrated at that point, that is after about an hour of that. The game seemed interminable. I had the impression that Orcullo just didn't like playing like that. What do you think?

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Wish they would test stream before match starts.

This is very rare for TAR. In the land of streamers they are normally as solid as granite. I have bought heaps of their streams and have had virtually never had even a blip.

They tested the stream as late as last night for the one pocket match and while I did not watch it I have no heard anything negative about it. Something unforeseen must have happened.

It looks like we are getting some 1-pocket action atm while they fix the issue.