• YES

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • NO

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
Izzzz it just my IMAGINATION or are most posters on AZ still teenagers who are either drunk/high/or IQ less than 100....such as myslef....or is this JUST MY IMAGINATION ??? Please, this is a poll:bow-down:

Attachments

• 2009novmeandthebird.JPG
    2009novmeandthebird.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 293

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
'course we are idiots!

That is why we are dinking around on a computer instead of doing something constructive or playing pool. Unfortunately twenty years on the internet has taught me that many of the people that are acting like teenagers or worse on the net are closer to their second childhood than their first!

Hu

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Izzzz it just my IMAGINATION or are most posters on AZ still teenagers who are either drunk/high/or IQ less than 100....such as myslef....or is this JUST MY IMAGINATION ??? Please, this is a poll:bow-down:

dam brother that is the most serious case of the red eye i've ever seen!

deek-a-mon got the devil in em':wink:

Grey Ghost

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Forget the red eye Greyghost check out the Birdseye that the man is pointing to and saying WTF why is that not in a cue?:eek:

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Forget the red eye Greyghost check out the Birdseye that the man is pointing to and saying WTF why is that not in a cue?:eek:

no joke, tell ya one thing tho if it were solid board and not veneer panelling...it would probably have to be cored. Seen some birdseye that figured before and the cuemaker took a over a year to turn it down and it just never would stay straight....it was amazing tho.

Magik Wandzzzzz

Cue Builder Since 1973
Silver Member
Dieckman Evil Eye

dam brother that is the most serious case of the red eye i've ever seen!

deek-a-mon got the devil in em':wink:

Grey Ghost

Deek<------
I got the evil eye for sure....
one is green and one is blue...
my gaze is still and pure...
Cast towards your way will transfix you......
BUT ONLY FOR GOOD AND POSITIVE THINGS NOT FOR EVIL

greyghost

Coast to Coast
Silver Member
Deek<------
I got the evil eye for sure....
one is green and one is blue...
my gaze is still and pure...
Cast towards your way will transfix you......
BUT ONLY FOR GOOD AND POSITIVE THINGS NOT FOR EVIL

my gal got dual colored eyes, one brown and the other is half jade green and brown....it'll mesmerize ya.

Met her when I went out with a friend to the pool hall, got really drunk and we all went chill together.....she looked up at me and I saw her eyes and thought to myself "I am so f*kd"

Grey Ghost