Dennis calls Shane out for 20k

storke

One Pocket Player
Silver Member
Great potential match!

If this happens this will be a great match to sweat. However, what some have posted is incorrect neither is a favorite in this game. You could bet either way with these to great players and be right. I hope this comes off and we get to enjoy a match between these two.

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane has not been playing that well last couple of months.
I was wondering how the "outside" the box would effect Shanes game against Chinakhov.
It definitely hurt him.
Even alternate break would hurt Shane.
couple of years ago Alex offered to play Shane break and push 10 ball(breaker always pushes out) and would give Shane odds on the money. Shane refused

If Dennis and Frenchie are smart they will go outside the box.Then I think Dennis is favoured

boogeyman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, i am surprised mild mannered Dennis is actually barking LOL

Dennis and Shane are not exactly in top form lately.
If it is going to happen,
Undercard will be Dennis v Shane
The Main Event will be Bergman v Ruslan
:thumbup:
It is time for new young blood

OR how about

Dennis (cornerman: Pacquiao) v Shane (cornerman: Mayweather)
It will be a rematch of some sort between Pacquiao and Mayweather

And Trump can be the referee. He can use his hair to clean the tables and balls
:D

Despite the terrible English writing, that "barking" doesn't even sound as if it came from Dennis. Sounds as if someone else has chimed-in through Dennis' facebook.

Nonetheless, In my mind, SVB should have no qualms accepting the offer.

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane kicked his ass so bad the last time they matched up I am surprised he wants to go again. Their race to 100 was a total beat down, all SVB. I would think Dennis would be embarrassed shooting his mouth off.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Bergman is underrated by approximately 14 Fargo Points. But he is still climbing. And I only give it about 3 months and Bergman will move from the number 9 spot to the number 3 spot then you will see that Dennis does not belong in the number 3 spot.

Well I hope you didn't use the Fargo to gamble at the Open and Stienways

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lmao, well you at least got the part about Dennis being stupid for calling Shane out right, but you need to put the crack pipe down if you think Bergman would beat Dennis in a big money match.

Didn't Bergman just beat Dennis in a money match a few months ago?

snucar

World Snucar Champion
Silver Member
Am I the only one here who believes that all Dennis tried to do was adding a bit of harmless "pepper" to his challenge message?

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure about this..,

I think Bergman is underrated by approximately 14 Fargo Points. But he is still climbing. And I only give it about 3 months and Bergman will move from the number 9 spot to the number 3 spot then you will see that Dennis does not belong in the number 3 spot.

Points don't have anything to do with Gambling. Dennis can bark at anybody in the world because he has game. Can he beat Shane for the cash? He has plenty of times before.
Can he beat Shane now? We'll all know if they play, it close.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wait a minute...,

Easy to have balls......on other peoples money.

Bet he wouldn't bet a nickle of his own $$$:thumbup:
Jason

If you have to beat your own to have balls then most players don't have them, because most players are broke.

Its one thing to play with no chance and no way to get embarrassed because no one thinks you can win anyway, Dennis has more then just cash on the line, rather its his or not doesn't matter.

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
There is at least one fake Orcullo account on FB, has been causing him some problems

I am guessing this stupidity comes from one of the fake ones. Dennis is not that gago

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane/Dennis &
Bergman/Morra

Ultimate pool championships 1: Rivalry
And again I will post the hype music.:)https://youtu.be/JaqDo1TpKw4

Don't like that song

I like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36mQUPbG08 :thumbup:

Ok you can pick the music but someone needs to set this event up. Rivalry is a good title too imo.

Both Morra and Dennis are Frenchy's boys so I'm sure that they are good. It would be cool to see both of those matches.

actionplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is at least one fake Orcullo account on FB, has been causing him some problems

I am guessing this stupidity comes from one of the fake ones. Dennis is not that gago

From facebook

Ray Hansen I just spoke to John French AND Dennis Orcollo. This IS the real deal. Dennis has signed with John French to play and they want to play Shane VanBoening in a Fight Night Champion of Champions match. Where and when are being discussed now. They are in talks with SVB now and more details will be posted as they become available.

they want some action

Alex Kanapilly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From facebook

Ray Hansen I just spoke to John French AND Dennis Orcollo. This IS the real deal. Dennis has signed with John French to play and they want to play Shane VanBoening in a Fight Night Champion of Champions match. Where and when are being discussed now. They are in talks with SVB now and more details will be posted as they become available.

they want some action

Cool. I'll watch. I hope Shane starts winning again soon. That Moscow thing was hard to watch.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
per Upstate AL, Dennis is playing Big Ko for 10K in January. Race to 100.

If it's 10-Ball, Ko will wipe the floor with him like Shane did in TAR 35 race to 100.

If it's 9 ball, I'd say it's pretty even.

Orcollo's 10-Ball break is not even close to Shane or Ko's, but he did get into a nice little groove on Day 3 and was stringing a couple racks together due to his improved break but in the end, it didn't matter.

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Despite the terrible English writing, that "barking" doesn't even sound as if it came from Dennis. Sounds as if someone else has chimed-in through Dennis' facebook.

Nonetheless, In my mind, SVB should have no qualms accepting the offer.

I was thinking the same thing, that does not sound like Dennis or anyone else from the Phillipeans.