Dennis vs Corey 1 Pocket in Olathe

I saw the entire match and it could have easily gone either way. Dennis got two extremely well time kisses off of other balls and Corey made three big mistakes to allow Dennis back in the match. Corey was able to out move Dennis and get to the short first but when leading 3-2 and running out scratched in the side allowing Dennis to get the match 3-3. From there Dennis made a great break and Corey tried a bit of a flyer that resulted in loss of game and in the last game Corey made a good break and Dennis tried to get out of the break and was going sell out the game from a be kick safety but got a fortunate kiss of two balls to avoid selling out by about one inch. I believe the Actioin Report boys are trying to get video tape of the match on their site.

-don
 
Look for some video of this match to be up on The Action Report in a couple hours. Let you know when it goes up.
 
jsp said:
That's true, because Yang isn't in olathe. ;)
He's scheduled to visit me in August - if his mom is ok.

To be honest, I didn't know who he was until I did a little research. I kinda feel honored that he's gonna be staying with me. I'll keep my finger's crossed for his mom's health!

-td
 
deadwhak said:
ok...danny one..what were the bettin?

1 dime, not the largest amount of action but a good match to get things kicked off for what promises to be a wild weekend.

-don
 
jay helfert said:
I like both these guys, but I still think Dennis is a little better player. So I was quite surprised when Shane beat Dennis two sets in Vegas a month or so ago, on the small tables. Someone remind me, I think it was Eight Ball. If it was Ten Ball that's even stronger.
It was 8 ball,in the first set when it was 12 to 12 or 13 to 13 Dennis played a safety on Shanes last ball,it was the finest cut ive ever seen anybody make and fortunately it left shane straight on the black,a real game breaker.
 
Back
Top