Dennis vs Sky.

smoochie

NotLikeThis
Anyone got the facebook link where they share the start of the day for an hour? I just want to watch an hour, don't want to spend $20 for final day only.

jshaw

Registered
I saw Outsville was one of the sponsors so I went to their website. They have the Accu-Rack template for sale in red color for a limited time so I ordered one. I've been wanting to try it out

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I saw Outsville was one of the sponsors so I went to their website. They have the Accu-Rack template for sale in red color for a limited time so I ordered one. I've been wanting to try it out
I'm sorry if this may make you regret anything or maybe not, but accu-rack was the worst purchase I've ever did in my life. it is literally the worst template rack that Ive ever tried.

And it wasn't a bad patch either cause my friend also bought one and I tried it, it does not rack good and the break is so bad with it.

jshaw

Registered
I'm sorry if this may make you regret anything or maybe not, but accu-rack was the worst purchase I've ever did in my life. it is literally the worst template rack that Ive ever tried.

And it wasn't a bad patch either cause my friend also bought one and I tried it, it does not rack good and the break is so bad with it.
I'll check it out. A lot of tournaments and match ups use it so it can't be too terrible. I may have to modify it if it really sucks. Edit: or maybe they've improved it?

smoochie

NotLikeThis
I've bought it recently from seyberts so it can't be outdated.

I also bought two, one for me and one for my friend, both sucked.

btw we only tried the nine-ball rack, so maybe thats the issue? I don't know.

check the image btw, is that it?

LMyOVdCnUy.png

CaleAYS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sky not looking sharp to start the day. 11-2 Dennis on the day. 106-102 Dennis

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
They're trading games now 113-112 Sky. They both can win...we'll see who holds up better once the pressure gets higher and higher

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll check it out. A lot of tournaments and match ups use it so it can't be too terrible. I may have to modify it if it really sucks. Edit: or maybe they've improved it?
You have to learn to use the Accu-rack properly. Once the balls are loaded up, you have to gently use your fingertips to roll the back 5 balls forward. It takes a little practice to get the hang of it.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
You have to learn to use the Accu-rack properly. Once the balls are loaded up, you have to gently use your fingertips to roll the back 5 balls forward. It takes a little practice to get the hang of it.
It's supposed to be a ready-to-use product that requires fiddling and justification to get it right.

AKA: not a great product

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's supposed to be a ready-to-use product that requires fiddling and justification to get it right.

AKA: not a great product
Just for reference, I had the magic rack first, then the turtle rack, then the Accu rack. I like the accu rack the best of the three, as it can get the balls tight regardless of whether they are newer or older sets of balls. The other two only work well with new high-quality sets of balls.