sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Round 12

Seven players left, all have a loss

Larry Nevel vs Ike Runnels, loser will be eliminated

Shannon Murphy vs Dennis Hatch, loser will be eliminated

Francisco Bustamante vs Billy Thorpe, loser will be eliminated

Kiamco drew the bye and will be one of the last four standing, along with the winners of the three Round 12 matches.

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
We had the same problem last year..... I'll just watch the semi's/finals. Just goofy.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vote with your wallets. If the Banks is just an afterthought to Accu-Stats, don't buy any of the streams, at least not tonight's if they think that is all the should be shown :rolleyes:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
0w
The rotation on the tv table just started, I count 5 people in the audience. Great choice Accustats....

Complete BS! You wanna jam AR down our throats, I say you jam it up your A..........
Jason

Not aimed at you Mike, I'm in agreement. Lol

Last edited:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Vote with your wallets. If the Banks is just an afterthought to Accu-Stats, don't buy any of the streams, at least not tonight's if they think that is all the should be shown :rolleyes:

I won't be buyi... oops I'm one of the sap's (won't be fooled again), who got sucked in on the early bird special, although they have a running ****ing special it seems the whole tournament. NEVER AGAIN.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Thorpe, Runnels, Hatch are out and each tied for 5th place.

Round 13 Matches at 7:00 PM

Francisco Bustamante (1) vs Warren Kiamco (1)

Shannon Murphy (1) vs Larry Nevel (1)

The winners will advance to tonight's final. The losers will tie for 3rd place.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Adding a footnote:

Shannon Murphy lost to John Brumback in Banks Round 2. Shannon has since won his last ten matches.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adding a footnote:

Shannon Murphy lost to John Brumback in Banks Round 2. Shannon has since won his last ten matches.

Thanks for the updates, Stu - much appreciated.
Who were the two players to defeat Brumback?