Derby - final one pocket matches?

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I left the derby last night and missing these matches is killing me. Thanks for the updates!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banks

Banned
Thanks for updates. Hope Efren will do it again.

He should take a nap first, in case it goes a second set. If he's got the stamina, he's got the match. Pretty good for a guy that many leave out of today's top-10. :thumbup:

I bet he just got lucky. :p

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if there's a better way to handle sleepers?
It seems like this happens all the time, even with seasoned pros in major events.
Maybe there's a better system than pennies on the rail.

There is NO BETTER WAY !..It is NOT rocket science, to keep track of balls owed !...In a tournament game, or money match, you simply DO NOT touch any ball, until all possible options have been determined !..If there is ANY doubt whatsoever, let your opponent concede, and even then, let him throw the balls down..It's hard to believe, that among pro player's, this keeps happening ! :confused:

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He should take a nap first, in case it goes a second set. If he's got the stamina, he's got the match. Pretty good for a guy that many leave out of today's top-10. :thumbup:

I bet he just got lucky. :p

And Efren has a 9-ball match with Karen Corr at about 5:00. Maybe he should forfeit that one, take a nap, and show up fresh for the 1-pkt finals. Nah, I'd bet against that.

Banks

Banned
And Efren has a 9-ball match with Karen Corr at about 5:00. Maybe he should forfeit that one, take a nap, and show up fresh for the 1-pkt finals. Nah, I'd bet against that.

Well, at least you know his break won't be tiring him out! :)

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Phenomenal last game with power shooting from Dennis and kicking finesse from Efren. Effie's kicking overcomes and Efren gets there!

3-2 Efren defeats Orcullo!

Thanks for the updates, Fred. Major greenie coming your way.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Well, he didn't take my advice.:D Efren Clobbered Corr 9-2. He looked good; she didn't. Sure hope he still has the energy for the one-pocket finals (possibly two sets!).

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Frost
Vs
Daulton

Dead even lag.
Kenny asked for a relag.

If the lag was any indication, this will be a hell of semi.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Daulton broke but it did not take Frost long to reverse it. At -1to -1 Frost gets an open ball but only makes 2. Now 1 to -1 Frost.