Derby - final one pocket matches?

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy I is making Danny look like a IDIOT in the booth. Billy's knowledge is unlimited. Wish Danny would sit back and let us here someone that's know the game. Great match tho.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Frost clears hanger but leaves open shot. Daulton gets......1, great shot on number two to get third, ducks.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Uptable game again. Balls Daulton 3 Frost 0. Uh Oh Frost leaves a shot......miss. Frost takes a break....could have an open shot to half a pocket and it is not free.

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Hmmm

Billy I is making Danny look like a IDIOT in the booth. Billy's knowledge is unlimited. Wish Danny would sit back and let us here someone that's know the game. Great match tho.

Danny is in the BCA HOF...post again when Billy gets in!

Wedge

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatever Wedge we ALWAYS here from you (Mr. Wilson). You and I both know who has a knowledge in this GAME.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Wow two rail bank on the eight to combinate the eleven in his hole, leaving Frost the straight and long eight or the five. Nailed the eight but no reward. 3-2 Daulton.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Maybe you didn't hear about it....Danny Diliberto has a World 1-pocket title.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Danny is in the BCA HOF...post again when Billy gets in!

Wedge

I think Danny is slipping a good deal. The ball colors he has had trouble with all week, they should have a set in the booth so they know which are which. He also has been calling shots for the wrong pocket several times along with confusing the players names. I do not know how view point and if it is just the camera angles but he will call a shot that has no chance of going and I mean not physically possible.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Great shot by Daulton 4-2 ball count. 1-0 game count. Another great shot double bank combination......it goes in. 5-2. Straight in and misssssssss.