diamond biliards cape coral fl

jersey jer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sitting at the bar right now. Just walked in seems like a nice room. Surprised at how many casual players here on Monday night. Glad business seems good here. I'm just waiting for name to come up for table. I must say the scenery is very nice. Hot waitstaff is always a plus.

pocketpared

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the owners...

One of the owners, Ward, was from north New Jersey, the Sussex County area. Real nice guy, btw.

Matt90

Trust the Process
Silver Member
great place

Had a great time there streaming last years seminole stop.Want to go back this year sometime just to play some pool and soak up the goodness .Not only are the waitresses very attractive they are personable . They have a winning business formula at that room for sure .:thumbup::thumbup:

MnM

The Chameleon
Silver Member
Waiting list on a tuesday night too...and 5 tables of good action. Anyone who gets a chance should come check us out

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Sitting at the bar right now. Just walked in seems like a nice room. Surprised at how many casual players here on Monday night. Glad business seems good here. I'm just waiting for name to come up for table. I must say the scenery is very nice. Hot waitstaff is always a plus.

yes this is 1 of my fav pool halls.
nice owners.
nice tables
a lil action
hot girls
damn i should move there.
any poker action?