Do you use stun run-through?

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... But main thing what i wanted to point was:
No matter why it happens, it happens. Especially on harder stun shots where cueball is often little bit on air. And many players don´t get cue so level as they should.. it happens even more.
My point was that on a stun run-through, you need forward rotation on the cue ball. Zero rotation won't get you there.

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ya but my dad can beat up your dad...

Seriously though... Care to explain how you can bend the laws of physics...? I'm totally fine with being wrong. You just haven't offered up anything to contradict the evidence of how the "stun follow" is produced in reality.
People like you are exhausting....
Keep hugging.

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My point was that on a stun run-through, you need forward rotation on the cue ball. Zero rotation won't get you there.
This sounds nitpicking but if you want to go forward just a little and cueball hops even a little, follow is then too much. It will go little forward just because cueball is on air when hitting object ball.
Example: you wanna replace your ob with cueball. IMO crucial part is not to hit it too hard to cue ball to jump, with hair of follow. Or just hit it harder with dead center hit. Players miss this position often because they get both happening when it should not.