Does anyone know how to get in touch with Pots and Pans??

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
I am working on all kinds of things and would like to make contact with Pots and Pans. If anyone has info please let me know, thanks,
 
bfdlad said:
I am working on all kinds of things and would like to make contact with Pots and Pans. If anyone has info please let me know, thanks,

I don't have his phone number, but I know a couple of people who might, Jose Parica being one of them.

I'll send you a PM with a cell phone number of someone who might have his contact info. :)

JAM
 
bfdlad said:
I am working on all kinds of things and would like to make contact with Pots and Pans. If anyone has info please let me know, thanks,


You may give a call to cue club in las vegas and find out if any old timers there can help u with that information.I was told by some one that he is not allowed to come to Cue Club but I do not know the truth.I see him now and then but I do not speak to him.
 
Vagabond, I spent time with him in June at the Cue Club. He was at the Turning Stone Classic last month and didn't mention anything about a new altercation with the Cue Club. With him, anything is possible though.

My guess is JAM is correct. Even though Jose and Bunny had a small falling out, Jose still has his current number. Bunny rarely answers his phone so multiple calls will be necessary.

Lyn
 
cardiac kid said:
Vagabond, I spent time with him in June at the Cue Club. He was at the Turning Stone Classic last month and didn't mention anything about a new altercation with the Cue Club. With him, anything is possible though.

My guess is JAM is correct. Even though Jose and Bunny had a small falling out, Jose still has his current number. Bunny rarely answers his phone so multiple calls will be necessary.

Lyn

He made Turning Stone? Why that ancient old bastard!! Im jealous. How does he do it? Did he behave? Any stories?
 
Back
Top