Donation for a junior player

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
well shut my mouth . . .

great news, pictures finally posted.

I must admit, the kid does look deserving.

and cute with his new gear.

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• baby-shoot-pool-c.jpg
    baby-shoot-pool-c.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 356
  • baby-shoot-pool.jpg
    baby-shoot-pool.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 350
  • baby-shoot-pool-b.jpg
    baby-shoot-pool-b.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 352

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Donation

great news, pictures finally posted.

I must admit, the kid does look deserving.

and cute with his new gear.

best,
brian kc
/QUOTE]

We have been duped. He is already sponsored by McDermott ::)
And at 5 years old he can probably give a lot of members of AZ a good game.

Last edited:

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
You can call me cynical or suspicious,but I ain't buyin' it yet.Also it's the wrong size cue for a kid that age/size.I think the OP would have asked for a "kiddie" sized cue.I hope that I am wrong on this, and it is the real deal.
Marc

cuesterpat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Donation

Marc,

That is Keith O'Dell Jr in the pictures. He is already sponsored by McDermott, the APA, Kamua, and several others. Kickin was joking.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
oooops...

the op said to say sorry for inadvertently sending the wrong picture files above.

the actual 'deserving kid' is pictured below with his new cue. Not sure where the other items are.

well, I'm a believer now.

My faith has been restored.

He has a nice smile - I think he's happy to have received the donations.

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• monkey-w-cue.jpg
    monkey-w-cue.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm hoping the guy is just lazy and did not post this trying to use the "junior player" thing to scam people.

I want to show what the AZB community can do with kids.

My son at the Jr Nationals in Vegas, with a donated cue from here, plus we got some cash donations to help send him there.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Jr players

It's really nice to see kids involved in this game with the help of this forum and the whole industry. Somehow we need to pre-qualify the recipients of our good will. Unfortunately,
even in the buyers and sellers arena we're falling short and getting burnt.

Mario

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Someone send me this guys info. I've played pool in Dayton for the last 15 yrs or so and might find out pretty easily if it's legit.

markpatrick

Cardinals
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Why threaten

I'm even more suspicious of you now because I have been checking on you and your log-on time stamps have been changing so while you may have been logged on continuously since Saturday, you haven't been dormant here. You have at least been moving around reading. Didn't know we could tell that, did you?

And now like magic you appear within an hour or two of us bringing up contacting the police and postmaster.

why would you now be looking to pm a picture to only one guy, lenox, instead of posting to this thread so all of your donors could see their charity in action?

I'm hanging on to a tiny shred of hope that you are doing a good deed but like I said in an earlier post, azers have been burned with threads like this before and you don't have much cred here with under 50 posts at this time and, to be perfectly candid, given all that coupled with your being MIA for the last few days (ignoring this thread even though you were on here), they have every right to be getting ancy and you have zero right to, for instance, call anyone who sent you free equipment, "a tool".

You have a big uphill climb for credibility as far as I'm concerned. If what you are doing really is legit, shame on you for handling it the way you have.

best,
brian kc

Report this guy to the postmaster. Mail Fraud will get you time in a cell, and theft by deception is also a crime with a nice penalty under law. Anyone who post on here can be tracked by IP info. Get them, otherwise, this type of bullshit will continue.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
just wondering did the op ever cpme through with pictures of the boy the donated items went to?

I see he hasn't been on az since Oct 20th...

best,
brian kc

Kot_Bigemot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
No pictures, no communication, nothing at all.
That low life P.O.S. thinks that he will get away.
Well, he has a surprise coming his way.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN DOUCHEBAG!