Donnie Mills

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why am I not seeing any mention of our own Donnie Mills on here? He's a regular poster here, and lokks like he has beaten some great players to reach the final 16 undefeated players.

He's beat Frankie Hernandez, Tommy Kennedy, Steve Sones, Darren Appleton.

Keep firing them in Donnie. Best of luck the rest of the way.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
We don't want to jinx him man! We'll talk about how great he plays after the tourney. GL Car Lot.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Why am I not seeing any mention of our own Donnie Mills on here? He's a regular poster here, and lokks like he has beaten some great players to reach the final 16 undefeated players.

He's beat Frankie Hernandez, Tommy Kennedy, Steve Sones, Darren Appleton.

Keep firing them in Donnie. Best of luck the rest of the way.

I'm glad you brought that up. Donnie has been putting the hurt on a lot of players. I heard that he played some top notch players with rack your own at the Open and won some cheese.

He just needs to stay focused on what he has been doing in this tournament and stick with that.

Getting by Appleton had to be a milestone for him but now his toughest match will be his next match. It is so easy to fall off the mountain after a big win. Donnie will have to dig deep to win this next match no matter who his opponent is.

JoeyA

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
His opponent can run out, good solid short stop type of player. If Donnie goofs two or more times, he probably won't win because Demi won't puke on himself.

radge69

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed, he better be focused or Demi will put him on the other side of the bracket. Demi's game is very solid.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He told me last nite he is playing better each match, he played great against Appleton, he has a legit shot at winning,

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yea

Not too bad for a working man......

You gotta love it when anyone who works a real job, and don't run around the Country, living and breathing pool 24/7, does well in a big event. Still gotta love the older Champions too though. The ones everyone says are over the hill, but still out there shooting holes in the young guns.