Drunk in Athens at Viking Tour Event Poll!!

How many people should be brought back for Sunday play?

  • 16, allows everyone to go out sooner

    Votes: 22 68.8%
  • 12

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • 8, we will never get to go out

    Votes: 7 21.9%

  • Total voters
    32

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
We are trying to get MJ to bring back 12 or 16 players for tomorrow so everyone can go out sooner but he wants to play down to 8. So I will ask the AZ billiards community and he has decided to abide by the poll results. Thanks
 
corvette1340 said:
We are trying to get MJ to bring back 12 or 16 players for tomorrow so everyone can go out sooner but he wants to play down to 8. So I will ask the AZ billiards community and he has decided to abide by the poll results. Thanks


Bring back 8 winners and 8 losers.


Davd Harcrow
 
Going out any sooner would only have resulted in more jager-bombs....Damn Im gonna feel rough today during my match.......

Southpaw
 
I dont think i saw Mike Janis out!! what happened??? I blacked out,and then got cussed out by my wife when i got home. Corvette was classic, with his "Make it Rain".
 
JackUGA said:
I dont think i saw Mike Janis out!! what happened??? I blacked out,and then got cussed out by my wife when i got home. Corvette was classic, with his "Make it Rain".

Mike Janis punked. Great time out with the GA contingent.
 
iba7467 said:
Mike Janis punked. Great time out with the GA contingent.

Yeah it was a fun time. It was nice to meet some AZers too. iba7467 and ScottW are both cool cats. And yes, Mike Janis did punk out :D

Southpaw
 
well, its official, I feel like absolute ass today. I don't remember much, but I'm quite sure I had a blast. It was good to meet Iba and Scott yesterday. Iba got to experience a night out in Athens. Somebody told me I made it rain but I need pics to confirm.
 
I'm almost afraid to picture what "made it rain" means.

It was great meeting you guys :)

I'd have stuck around but I had to get back to Atlanta to pick up a cue, and also, I had no desire to go getting plowed and then having to drive 1.5 hrs home after...
 
corvette1340 said:
anyone know how the tourney panned out on Sunday?
I was gonna ask the same thing. I was curious if Southpaw or Bulfin took the amateur off. I had to work all day Saturday, so I didn't get to make it. Sorry I missed out on all the shenanigans. See you guys next trip.

Mike
 
ScottW said:
I'm almost afraid to picture what "made it rain" means.

It was great meeting you guys :)

I'd have stuck around but I had to get back to Atlanta to pick up a cue, and also, I had no desire to go getting plowed and then having to drive 1.5 hrs home after...


This is makin' it rain...
 

Attachments

  • makinitrain.jpg
    makinitrain.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 347
Mike Templeton said:
I was gonna ask the same thing. I was curious if Southpaw or Bulfin took the amateur off. I had to work all day Saturday, so I didn't get to make it. Sorry I missed out on all the shenanigans. See you guys next trip.

Mike


Mike,
You missed a good one. The shots started coming in great numbers as the night went on. It was great to have a lot of the same old faces together again.
 
Travis Sommers and Mike Fuller were playing in the finals of the open event. Travis won the first set. Matt Bulfin was playing Jim Davis in the finals of the Amateur. I didnt get to play in the Amateur event because I was still on the winners side in the open event on Sunday :( . Oh well, and as usual, Mike Janis put on a great event. Thanks MJ.

Southpaw
 
Sadly, I was not present for the rainstorm, so my avatar pic in that photo isn't accurate (not to mention it's not even ME) :D

You should put Southpaw's Doughboy avatar in there instead... :)
 
Back
Top