Dynasphere Tungsten balls - were are you buying them at

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,

I want to get a set of these balls but there are not to many places selling them. I see them on Ebay for around 57 bux a set. But I am sometimes leary of buying balls on ebays not knowing if you are getting the real deal. The only dealer I can find on line is selling them for 79 bux and amazon has them for 80 bux. So ebay seems like the best deal. Where are guy that have them getting them at , Thanks

9ball5032

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First set olhausenonline.com
second set, authentic and even cheaper ebay seller gameroomcreations

PoolFan101

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First set olhausenonline.com
second set, authentic and even cheaper ebay seller gameroomcreations

Yea , gameroomcreations at ebay was the set I was looking at , I just wanted to see someone who bought a set and confirmed they are legit . Thanks

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello ,

I want to get a set of these balls but there are not to many places selling them. I see them on Ebay for around 57 bux a set. But I am sometimes leary of buying balls on ebays not knowing if you are getting the real deal. The only dealer I can find on line is selling them for 79 bux and amazon has them for 80 bux. So ebay seems like the best deal. Where are guy that have them getting them at , Thanks

Got mine on eBay from that seller. They are an amazing ball for that price. Have a set of aramith tournaments and they play very similarly, only thing they seem to do worse is they pick up marks from the pocket and smudges more frequently than the tournaments, but they play great. Highly recommend for 60 bucks

freds

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, I also get a set on ebay from gameroomcreations. Nice set of balls - and they arrived via USPS in 3 or 4 days. :thumbup2:

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Hello ,

I highly doubt anyone is going to clone a $57 set of balls, it makes no financial sense.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
I just recovered my Diamond Pro a couple of weeks ago and bought a set from Koinkidd a few days ago. When they arrive I will use a micrometer and weigh the balls individually like I did with the Cyclop balls and Aramith Pros years ago when I bought those sets.

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
FYI - just grabbed a set of Dynasphere Tungsten from Amazon for 61 (after tax) and free shipping if anyone is looking for a set.