Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

realkingcobra

Silver Member
A great shot maker can win a game on a single great shot, in 9b ,10b, and 8b, but 14.1 requires simply connecting the dots, playing the patterns, therefore avoiding having to rely on great shot making skills to win the game, or to establish a high run. A great 14.1 player makes the game look boring, because it seems they never have to make a hard shot, because they always seem to be in line to their next shot, making it look to easy to run rack after rack.

Heyyosteve

Registered
is John Schmidt invited to give this a shot? Do you have a list of players that are going to attempt the high run? What are the high numbers of those that have tried so far?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I predict Shaws high run to be around 318, but no higher than that. He moves to many balls un-needlesy because he don't see his way through the pattern layouts well.
I’ll take over 318 but you have to lay 76¢ to my 59¢. That’s 17¢ more so about a penny a ball.

Let me know if you want action.

The limit is 76¢, I’m on a restricted gambling diet. Can’t bet more-sorry

🤠🤠🤠

Calling you later today🤩

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is John Schmidt invited to give this a shot? Do you have a list of players that are going to attempt the high run? What are the high numbers of those that have tried so far?
If I had JS’s ability I’d do pretty much everything within reason to play in this. That would be my plan. I’d want the world to see me play. Sadly nobody including me wants to see me play 14.1 lol

I can’t and won’t speak about JS that’s not my shot to call. I’m not gonna touch that topic.

Still a fun sweat with who ever is playing

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I’ll take over 318 but you have to lay 76¢ to my 59¢. That’s 17¢ more so about a penny a ball.

Let me know if you want action.

The limit is 76¢, I’m on a restricted gambling diet. Can’t bet more-sorry

🤠🤠🤠

Calling you later today🤩
So, what you're saying is I can only win .59 cents off you if I win, hmmmm, OK🤪

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw is basically a younger version of Earl- straight and quick shooter. I think he will crack 300 and may even threaten 400

that's my assessment too, having watched him run 200+ and play in some straight pool events. he is so damn accurate that it doesn't matter where he ends up with the cue ball. but compared to darren, who like jayson comes from the english 8-ball scene, he doesn't have near the pattern play that darren has, and i'm not sure whether he can evolve that part of his game so much. not a dig at jayson, people are different.

300 sounds possible.

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its a Mustang GT and a Camaro SS. Some street racing i did down in St Louis with my buddy Boosted GT
Nice-Boosted GT!...FAST! He has done well in that. Him and his friends caught lightning in a bottle with their success which is super cool if you are into that kind of thing! :love: