Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I disagree. They clearly disclosed the measurements and since there is no actual standard in pool, other than the BCA specs, which apparently nobody gives a rats derriere about, here we are. If the BCA specs were to be strictly agreed to for all tournaments, I'd be on your side in this. But they aren't, so...
I respectfully disagree, there's a whole lot more to a pocket than just showing the pocket mouth opening, because nothing else has been verified, but I assure you they're NOT in spec according to the BCA specs

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I respectfully disagree, there's a whole lot more to a pocket than just showing the pocket mouth opening, because nothing else has been verified, but I assure you they're NOT in spec according to the BCA specs

You cannot assure diddly-do-da, Glenn Hancock, aka realkingcobra, Mr Yum! Brand.

Lou Figueroa

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While they are arguing about pockets Shaw running a million balls, not giving a rats ass about pocket specs…….

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And you ain't no Professional pool table technician, so don't try to BS one with your PR BS.

lol, no BS, Mr. Glenn Hancock, aka realkingcobra, Mr. Yum! Brand.

I don't need to be a table tech -- I've played on enough tables the last 50 years to know what I'm talking about. And, I know enough people in the industry to know your history and that you are full of ca-ca.

Lou Figueroa

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I disagree. They clearly disclosed the measurements and since there is no actual standard in pool, other than the BCA specs, which apparently nobody gives a rats derriere about, here we are. If the BCA specs were to be strictly agreed to for all tournaments, I'd be on your side in this. But they aren't, so...
All I care about is the lie that they're factory spec pockets, as SAID they are, when they're NOT and there's where the LIE is!

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
This has been my point all along. Talking about standards in 9 ball is ridiculous enough let alone solo exhibition 14.1 high runs.

For decades, 526 was recognized as the record on an 8 foot table with buckets. From all accounts, Mosconi used his own balls, certainly his own cue ball. Now we accept 626 as the record sight unseen on a table with buckets.

The only reason this pointless conversation is happening (because if 626 gets broken in this event it WILL be the new record) is because Legends have been kind enough to provide us with a free stream of every single second of plat and transparent enough to give us all the details of the playing conditions, certainly a shit load more details than any other recognized record.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
lol, no BS, Mr. Glenn Hancock, aka realkingcobra, Mr. Yum! Brand.

I don't need to be a table tech -- I've played on enough tables the last 50 years to know what I'm talking about. And, I know enough people in the industry to know your history and that you are full of ca-ca.

Lou Figueroa
And so have I buddy, along with WORKING on them for 40 years!!

realkingcobra

Silver Member
This has been my point all along. Talking about standards in 9 ball is ridiculous enough let alone solo exhibition 14.1 high runs.

For decades, 526 was recognized as the record on an 8 foot table with buckets. From all accounts, Mosconi used his own balls, certainly his own cue ball. Now we accept 626 as the record sight unseen on a table with buckets.

The only reason this pointless conversation is happening (because if 626 gets broken in this event it WILL be the new record) is because Legends have been kind enough to provide us with a free stream of every single second of plat and transparent enough to give us all the details of the playing conditions, certainly a shit load more details than any other recognized record.
After correcting all the scoring records right😅🤣🤣

realkingcobra

Silver Member
woo...

pee : -)

Mr. Glenn Hancock, aka realkingcobra, Mr Yum! Brand.

Lou Figueroa
Are you aware of how many people that play pool that don't know shit about the tables they're playing on, let alone don't even own a quality pool table hat home, yet think being a pool player is all about how much money you spend on your cue, how .any you own, and aint I cool because I have an expensive cue. To embarrassing to talk about the pool table they have at home, let alone posting pictures of it.

You fit in that category Lou🤣

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same subject.... same few negative assholes are here shitting all over a great event again!! :poop: :poop: :poop:

depends.jpg

tp rolls.jpg

Gimmie your GPS location and I'll send some over:

TP drone.jpg