Earl and Efren replay now free

There was an earthquake shot on rack 23, when it was 12 - 10. It cracked the earth's crust apart. Amazing, amazing pool playing. Just sick.
 
The link now says "Content currently not online".

So, I guess I missed it again. Silly me. I should have known enough to stay awake all night waiting to watch a match for free that I actually paid for eight hours beforehand.
 
Working again now. Finally got to catch some of the racks I missed.
Just left a sour taste having to miss those due to dumb technical issues.

There were some AMAZING shots throughout the set.
 
In the video player window I just see the promo flyer and a screen encouraging me to Order Now!

No thanks.
 
If they want to give this match away, that's their business - but I'd hope they'd at least wait a week (or something) to not piss in the faces of the people who actually bought the PPV.

On the other hand, last night there were a lot of problems with the PPV, and a group of people couldn't get their PPV, so... *shrug*
 
...I think they are refunding yesterday's $'s and playing the stream for free throughout today. It looks really good right now...
 
I like Inside Pools free stream and I have enjoyed many of them so I am not too mad about paying for this stream regardless of the troubles.
 
I like Inside Pools free stream and I have enjoyed many of them so I am not too mad about paying for this stream regardless of the troubles.

I agree with my good friend Lenny.

I was disappointed last night with all the troubles and frankly we have had enough streams that I think we should be doing this a "no brainer"

Ken
 
Awesome - free stream is working for me here at work ! :-D (Excellent pic quality - no chop at all)

8th rack - break & run by Efren - very pretty to watch - he sure does make 8-ball look easy...

edit: hmm - doesnt look like a 'random' rack with one stripe in one corner & a solid in the other corner ? (BCA 8-ball racking ?)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top