Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Rodneys Comment....Perfect

Europe is definitely gonna feel us!" he added

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Jam/Jen had a thread where costumes for entry & team uniforms were mentioned.

Perhaps Earl should don a grey wig & beard with a long white gown & enter as Father Time while holding his cue upside down as a staff. Maybe the music could be some very peaceful classical peace & then when Earl takes off the costume the music could change into Charlie Daniels, Devil in Georgia or the like.

Congrats to Earl. It would not have been the same without him & he deserves to be there for a host of reasons. I also feel it gives us a better chance of winning because Early really hates to lose & may be the only one that truly feels that he his playing for his country. Not that any of the others are unpatriotic. But with Earl it is more like do or die, at least in his mind.

Archer & Hall just have to find a way to keep Earl's intensity from negatively affecting one that plays better without it.

Best of Luck to the Team,
Rick

PS A little Good Luck never hurts regardless of how good one is. I hope they get bit of Good Luck.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
If he's wearing an entrance costume, I vote for that red robe he wore on the cover of Inside Pool when they were burning the money.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Earrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl! :happydance::happydance::happydance: