earl strickland vs ismael paez

ac11

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not too long ago there was a match on youtube with strickland and paez. think it was a money game(not tournament) and it was split into like 7 parts. the video is no longer available. anyone know where i can find this match?

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
not too long ago there was a match on youtube with strickland and paez. think it was a money game(not tournament) and it was split into like 7 parts. the video is no longer available. anyone know where i can find this match?

It's my video. Accu-stats asked me to remove it due to copyright. I still have it on YT, but it requires a password. I don't have the password with me at the moment, I'll send it as soon as I can.

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
Here's my caption from the video (to whet your appetite more):

This is quite possibly one of the best matches I own in my library of pool videos. From the 1991 McDermott Masters Tournament, Earl "The Pearl" Strickland against Ismael "Morro" Paez in a race to 11. This match is all-out offense, and both players exhibiting some of the greatest pool you will see. From jump shots to kicks, banks, kisses and combos, this match has everything, and only lacks in safety play, which neither is characterized for. The accu-stats are not displayed in the match, but both play above .900s. Enjoy, comment, and subscribe!

I will post the password here soon, can't access/create it from my iPhone.

Tommy-D

World's best B player...
Silver Member
That IS a feast for fans of over the top offense for sure.

What is kinda funny about these 2 is actually a gambling story.

The way I heard it in '88-'89 Earl gave Morro the 8,in a 10-ahead for like 20k according to my info. Earl won in about 4 hours.

Too bad there isn't a tape of that.

One of my all-time Accu-Stat's vids was a Grady/Efren "after hours" one pocket match for cash,playing even,1991 I think at the Willard's tournament. There is an audio track,but no commentary and just one camera.

Efren's first 6 moves in first rack are just WRONG :rolleyes: Tommy D.

Foolio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ive watched this video before. You had some great videos Chris! I would love to be able to see it again.

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
That IS a feast for fans of over the top offense for sure.

What is kinda funny about these 2 is actually a gambling story.

The way I heard it in '88-'89 Earl gave Morro the 8,in a 10-ahead for like 20k according to my info. Earl won in about 4 hours.

Too bad there isn't a tape of that.

One of my all-time Accu-Stat's vids was a Grady/Efren "after hours" one pocket match for cash,playing even,1991 I think at the Willard's tournament. There is an audio track,but no commentary and just one camera.

Efren's first 6 moves in first rack are just WRONG :rolleyes: Tommy D.

Haha its so funny you mention this video, too, because I have it on DVD! I will mail you a free copy if you would be cool enough to buy a t-shirt from my site. I will give you guys here on this thread a password for the vids as soon as I get to my PC for all those matches. They are so good, but like I said, Pat Flemming asked me to remove them. I kept them on YouTube so I could see them when I wanted to personally, but not for the public.

ShanksMcShankly

Grid Lock
Silver Member
I'll buy a couple t shirts so I could get those two matches on DVD for sure. Man these sound like such great matches. It would be especially nice to see a match with good ole Grady r.i.p

What's your website?

fast&loose designs

Chris Santana
Silver Member
OK so apparently in order to select specific people who can view my private video, I need their YouTube username or email address associated with their YouTube account. Send me your username or address and I will add you to the watch list. You can do this in a PM if you don't want others to see your address.