Early Joss West

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN ONE OF BILLY'S EARLY PLAYER CUES. CIRCA LATE 1970S, IN PRIMO CONDITION (98%). 58", 20 OZ., 13.25 MM SHAFTS W/IVORY FERRULES, FOUR HAND SPLICED POINTS. 99% STRAIGHT ALL AROUND AND STILL PLAYS GREAT.

FIRST $1,000 GETS THIS CUE. YOU MUST E-MAIL ME FOR PHOTOS. THEY WON'T UPLOAD HERE.

jayhelfert@yahoo.com
 
pictures

Here are pictures of Jay's Joss West...real nice looking example...
JWHelfertcomposite.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Jay, is it in original or refinished condition? In the pic, the finish on the butt looked a little rough, is it just the lighting? Cue looks beautiful. Is it still available for sale? I have not received my shots and strategies book yet, do you have tracking information? Thanks again, Deacon
 
Jay, I just received the book shots,moves and strategies in excellent condition and packed perfectly. Thanks again for the smooth transaction. Its a great addition to my collection. Deacon
 
DEACON said:
Jay, is it in original or refinished condition? In the pic, the finish on the butt looked a little rough, is it just the lighting? Cue looks beautiful. Is it still available for sale? I have not received my shots and strategies book yet, do you have tracking information? Thanks again, Deacon

Hey Deacon,

Glad you got your book. I shipped it Priority Mail Tuesday afternoon. The postman said everything is a bit slower because of the holiday crush.

I had a "buyer" who failed to make a timely deposit on the JW as promised. So it is still for sale. I will throw in a case when I ship it (not a Whitten so don't get too excited). The finish is excellent. Like I said, 98%. Running your hands over it, you can feel two small blemishes that are not visible to the eye. It's more a factor of my poor photography and use of lighting.

My way of doing business is: if you buy it, you must like it. If you are unhappy with the cue for any reason, ship it back for a full refund, no questions asked. Of course I ask that this be done within a reasonable period of time. Like within two weeks after receiving the cue.

In the last two years I have sold about thirty high end cues from my personal collection. Only one cue was sent back to me, because the buyer was unhappy with one shaft. He requested that either I pay for a new shaft or credit him back some dollars ($200). My response to him was simply to send the cue back for a 100% refund, which he did (and I did).
 
DEACON said:
Jay, I just received the book shots,moves and strategies in excellent condition and packed perfectly. Thanks again for the smooth transaction. Its a great addition to my collection. Deacon

Look on P.71. I signed it by my photo. My moment of glory immortalized by Eddie Robin.
 
Back
Top