Efren live action match now on Youtube

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny, he is breaking with a cue with a CF shaft, and playing with a Predator BK2 break cue (butt), with an unknown shaft.

SlateMan

Registered
I'm waiting for one of these bystanders to pick up the raffle cue and bang one of the balls on the table....lol

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cant believe shes putting crap on the table so close to the balls. And he was shooting the 3 unless he called the 6, which he didn't.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Loved how Efren handled the dispute...just walked away...:D

Funny thing, can pick a decade, any decade before he semi-retired, and Efren has played as much if not more pool than anyone. I can't remember him getting in a big dispute with anyone. Might help that he isn't any giant in statue but I think a lot has to do with temperament and knowing that things even out over time.

Hu

kling&allen

Registered
Funny thing, can pick a decade, any decade before he semi-retired, and Efren has played as much if not more pool than anyone. I can't remember him getting in a big dispute with anyone. Might help that he isn't any giant in statue but I think a lot has to do with temperament and knowing that things even out over time.

Hu

There was a good video making the rounds last year where the police busted an Efren match in the Philippines. Efren was so cool and didn't even try to play the "dont you know who I am card". He knew how things would work out and it wasn't worth his time to get angry.