Efren Must Be Good - Found In A Snooker Poster's Collection

I like how they showed the Z-Kick he made against Earl, but then several shots later, showed the safety he played when he fluked a ball in right before the Z-Kick.
 
I wonder whether the last shot was staged. Willie Mosconi beat Efren to it by about 70 years. There were some luck shots but the number that went just as planned is remarkable.
 
I feel really lucky as a pool player to be born in times where I have seen the master play. Future generations of pool players will find hard to believe that such a man ever walked on this earth. Like john Schmidt said at one of the TAR podcast and I paraphrase "that's a hard shot?? Take it down a notch; Efren might make it, we (Corey and John) aren't making it. We are all bangers".
 
I feel really lucky as a pool player to be born in times where I have seen the master play. Future generations of pool players will find hard to believe that such a man ever walked on this earth. Like john Schmidt said at one of the TAR podcast and I paraphrase "that's a hard shot?? Take it down a notch; Efren might make it, we (Corey and John) aren't making it. We are all bangers".

@46:20 I believe this is what you were referencing to...
 
Back
Top