Emily Frazer's Smile

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Her appearance/smile is very different than last year....thx Az for pics.
Humm makes me think this Gal sees something quite GOOD.
Her body language is waaay more ''mellow''.
Hangin' around a great group of good looking young male pool players will have it's moments.

bm

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
What I think you're seeing in Emily's manner and look is more poise and confidence. Emily is seeing her vision for pool coming to fruition before her very eyes. She is growing the game globally, having produced new events in each of Spain, Vietnam, Poland and Colombia in the past year alone and plans are in place to produce the World Pool Championship in Saudi Arabia this year. Pool's international reach is growing and growing on her watch.

Emily has also won the turf war with WPA, and her confidence is and should be riding very high right now. I have always expected big things of her and she is delivering.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What I think you're seeing in Emily's manner and look is more poise and confidence. Emily is seeing her vision for pool coming to fruition before her very eyes. She is growing the game globally, having produced new events in each of Spain, Vietnam, Poland and Colombia in the past year alone and plans are in place to produce the World Pool Championship in Saudi Arabia this year. Pool's international reach is growing and growing on her watch.

Emily has also won the turf war with WPA, and her confidence is and should be riding very high right now. I have always expected big things of her and she is delivering.

Maybe, per ID, it’s just the “great group of young good looking male pool players.”

Lou Figueroa
or maybe she doesn’t
even lean thataway, lol

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait, those young male pool players are good lookin'? I thought the young ones were mostly a scrawny bunch...emily could whip most of 'em in a fair fistfight...maybe not Kaci...:unsure:

hotelyorba

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1711644772556.png

this FB post tells you all you need to know.