England v USA

nksmfamjp

Refugee...
Silver Member
As a Brit, how do you look yourself in the eye and say this is gonna be a great World Cup for glorious England after the USA puts one on you for a tie and nearly breaks through for the win? Well, I guess it is all about peaking at the right time and yesterday was neither teams peak.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
As a Brit, how do you look yourself in the eye and say this is gonna be a great World Cup for glorious England after the USA puts one on you for a tie and nearly breaks through for the win? Well, I guess it is all about peaking at the right time and yesterday was neither teams peak.

Soccer is a cruel game somedays, there is no doubt that the English team was the stronger team but the score does not always reflect that.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
soccer=European=who gives a rat's ass? Oh my gosh! I'm sorry if I offended any Europeans out there. I promise that I will NEVER-EVER do that again.

I wave the NPR flag

sheffield6

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
soccer=European=who gives a rat's ass? Oh my gosh! I'm sorry if I offended any Europeans out there. I promise that I will NEVER-EVER do that again.

I wave the NPR flag

To late for appologies, Jack Bauers on the case.

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have often heard from people who support a particular team ,which looses.

I can tell you,the better team did not win.

It took along time to figure that one out.

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Well not exactly, soccer can be related to cue sports through Mr. 100 he was first on his way to being a premiere soccer star when he had some kind of leg problem...anyway this brought him to our cue sports arena, and now we now him as Raymond Ceulemans the worlds greatest ever three cushion player.

So in a round about everything is relative kind of way this is billiards related...;) well I cant even pretend this is anything but NPR. I tried, but I cant even convince myself...Go USA!

Last edited: